Search results

1. imkSushi

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

I'll have a look into this
  2. imkSushi

I don't think I should make it quite that expensive, but I do agree that it should be more expensive. I'll see what I can think of.
  3. imkSushi

imkSushi's Mod v5.0.1 is released! Added a few new recipes to downgrade fishing crates (for building - the PHM crates look better) Also: For all those asking: I'm hoping to add some of the stuff from Luiafk at some point soonish. There is a lot on my todo list, incluing: a) Calamity Support b)...
  4. imkSushi

imkSushi's Mod v5.0.0 is released! Currently available on the [1.4-preview] branch, but will be available on [1.4-stable] when the current preview becomes stable tomorrow. I'm planning on reintroducing Tokens in 5.1.0, but with better mechanics. Steam Workshop link: Steam Workshop::imkSushi's Mod
  5. imkSushi

Right, the likely final count of stuff in imkSushi's Mod v5.0.0 is: 4 Tiles 49 Items 1039 Recipes (no, not a typo) Coming this Thursday 30th June! (releasing to the unstable version of tModLoader, which will become the stable version the next day)
  6. imkSushi

Coming to a place near you this Summer: imkSushi's Mod 5.0.0 With many many recipes, and more being added in each version, my mod is making a return! I'm porting it to tModLoader 1.4! Release Date: Some time before the end of June
  7. imkSushi

Working as Designed Multiple players can sleep in the same bed in Multiplayer

Version: 1.4.0.4 Platform: I'm on Windows (with Steam, and Keyboard/Mouse), my server is a headless Linux server, and I'd assume the other people on my server are all Windows too, though one of them could be a Mac I've been playing Master Mode with a few friends on my server. Earlier tonight, it...
  8. imkSushi

There ya go.

There ya go.
  9. imkSushi

There ya go.

There ya go.
  10. imkSushi

tModLoader Terraria Avalon

Typically, I use a 50cm*50cm*50cm box, though the size varies from child to child. As far as shipping costs go, I'm not sure. Probably good to google it. Would be a nice addition to the collection.
  11. imkSushi

This good enough for you?
  12. imkSushi

Ooh. Gimme an hour and I'll implement them. (hopefully)
  13. imkSushi

The thing about this, is that it is half fixing, and half feature adding. For example, I just added: FYI, Mana has a limit of 400MP set by vanilla that I've managed to bypass.
  14. imkSushi

To anyone wondering if the mod had died, it hasn't. I'm nearing the end of exams, so I'm ramping up development again. I just gave beta 0.5.0.0 to my beta testers. I have a public release date in mind, but I'll probably overshoot it.
  15. imkSushi

tModLoader How do you add bonus health when creating a mod?

Not entirely sure on this, but I think it is: player.statLifeMax2 += 500; The 2 is important.
  16. imkSushi

Yep. Hyped for episode 2. (Though I was considerably more hyped for episode 1...)

Yep. Hyped for episode 2. (Though I was considerably more hyped for episode 1...)
  17. imkSushi

The Avalon team are looking for an additional programmer! https://goo.gl/forms/2Kb52Txx2zHDBRrs2
  18. imkSushi

Pealwood shouldn't be available during PHM, but I haven't figured out how to reload recipes without reloading mods.
  19. imkSushi

Haven't seen you in a while... Do you want an invite for the closed beta? (same offer goes to you, @IDon'tKnowAName)
  20. imkSushi

Those aren't implemented yet. tModLoader doesn't have a method to check when the player is touching a tile, so I'll probably implement this the hard way... But it will come.
Top Bottom