Search results

1. Impostor

Tell me your funniest experience of being on a Terraria server

Probably when someone summoned a goblin army in a small minigames server in 1.2.4
  2. Impostor

What is the worst terraria update?

You have a huge point there. I always saw that even after Golem, You had so many opportunities to test out your combat skills. The issue there is especially now, Most people go from Golem straight to Moonlord without attempting any of those until after him, aside from Fishron sometimes.
  3. Impostor

What is the worst terraria update?

Read to the end, I don’t want it to be misinterpreted Probably the one that removed Old-Gen console content. Not because of Ocram, but because of stuff like the Guinea Pig pet and Horned God Costume. They just looked great and didn’t impact the gameplay at all, and wish they got added to other...
  4. Impostor

Blood Moon-Lord Theory

I have a theory that the Moon-Lord is always aware of the player. Once you get enough health, He summons blood moons to slow down the player to stop them from getting out of control. After defeating one of the Mech-Bosses that the cultists forced the mechanic to build, He gets angry and causes...
  5. Impostor

Obvious Missing Achievements

Double Trouble: Defeat EoW and BoC in the same world (possible by having the dryad in graveyard biome selling the opposite evil seeds or using drunk world)
  6. Impostor

Consolaria Changes way to much returning old content so i made my own mod

I assume this is the weapons/armor?
  7. Impostor

Gothic Wood Block/Wall/Platform & Furniture Set

Gothic style would be perfect for medieval builds, full support
  8. Impostor

I really enjoy the ones that are super soft after going out of the oven, so have to disagree on...

I really enjoy the ones that are super soft after going out of the oven, so have to disagree on this one
  9. Impostor

Really hope everything goes okay for you then. Best of luck

Really hope everything goes okay for you then. Best of luck
  10. Impostor

Try to contact steam itself directly, what happened though?

Try to contact steam itself directly, what happened though?
  11. Impostor

Any fun terraria challenges that use Mediumcore? I know Regular Mediumcore along with...

Any fun terraria challenges that use Mediumcore? I know Regular Mediumcore along with Shimmerblock but that’s about it
  12. Impostor

How long did it take you to get the RoD?

I found one after 20-30 chaos elementals farming for souls of light on my not the bees world. Genuinely surprised I still did
  13. Impostor

Starfall (Ugrade to event and bird)

Like what @>>Terrarian<< said, There is a Meteor Shower event already, but I definitely do think more content to it would be nice. The Star Bird is a great concept too. Maybe touching it would give a luck bonus similar to lady bugs?
  14. Impostor

It would be very nice if

I like this, but I would add meteorite/crimtane/demonite between hellstone and platinum, or at least just meteorite since the latter 2 are farmable from EoC and the evil biome boss. Definitely surprised this isn't a feature already
  15. Impostor

INB4 Crawlipedes attack everyone on the 2nd floor

INB4 Crawlipedes attack everyone on the 2nd floor
  16. Impostor

Sometimes the Solar Flare Armor's contact damage effect gets a good portion of his health, I can...

Sometimes the Solar Flare Armor's contact damage effect gets a good portion of his health, I can definitely relate though
  17. Impostor

How rare is it for Pinky to spawn with a Balloon attached? [ATTACH]

How rare is it for Pinky to spawn with a Balloon attached?
  18. Impostor

You could make a compilation of them but it’s only the parts where he kills baby villagers

You could make a compilation of them but it’s only the parts where he kills baby villagers
  19. Impostor

Vulture Wings

I like it, but I’d make it a pyramid chest item instead of a drop. Would love to see more Pre-HM wings though
  20. Impostor

Old account lapsed. It's been a while!

I’d probably say the biggest change to old game play is that NPCs now have a happiness system. This is determined by biome and other NPCs around them. So you do have to space them a bit apart due to over crowding, it’s not required but if they’re unhappy prices go up. Thankfully you can set up...
Top Bottom