• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. OniDeidara

An easy way to make Brain of Confusion useful

Hi. The aim of this suggestion is to bring into light one of the main issues with the Brain of Confusion, an expert accessory dropped by *drumrolls*... Brain of Cthulhu, of course. I do sincerely apologize if someone has brought this suggestion before. I recently came back to Terraria and the...
  2. OniDeidara

PC Is this supposed to be happening?

Well, let me start by saying that I'm not using any kind of hack, or any mod, and my Terraria isn't a cracked version. I've been playing Terraria for a while now and I noticed lately that it's performance FPS-wise are deteriorating, and today I've encountered a very weird... Bug? So let me...
  3. OniDeidara

PC Looking for a partner..

Tittle says it all. My last partner is pretty inactive and we barely play, say.. Like we play together once in a week for no more than 2 Hours, and that's the problem. I'm looking for a partner who is right before fighting the Wall Of Flesh section in the game. I need someone who is trusty...
  4. OniDeidara

Terraria & TerrariaServer.exe crashes.

So, let me get this right.. I have the GOG Version of Terraria and I have downloaded TerrariaServer.exe from Terraria.org, the official site. The problem is, after running Terraria Server for some time, it crashes, but the server itself doesn't shut down, I can still play but the others (My...
Top Bottom