• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. LordDarpinger

I actually did 9770 once, but I got distracted and didn't manage to capture it. I'll try to do...

I actually did 9770 once, but I got distracted and didn't manage to capture it. I'll try to do it again tomorrow.
  2. LordDarpinger

A little bit more this time. I changed the equipment a little bit. [IMG]

A little bit more this time. I changed the equipment a little bit.
  3. LordDarpinger

@[26860:@Star Wrath] Well, I thought you noticed this post because of the weapon I used.

@[26860:@Star Wrath] Well, I thought you noticed this post because of the weapon I used.
  4. LordDarpinger

@[26860:@Star Wrath] , I see what you did there.

@[26860:@Star Wrath] , I see what you did there.
  5. LordDarpinger

@[18892:@Eli10293] That will not be even nearly as much. One of the buffs I am using is Striking...

@[18892:@Eli10293] That will not be even nearly as much. One of the buffs I am using is Striking Moment. It is the most potent of all damage-enhancing buffs, granting +400% damage for 1 hit. Such a buff doesn't exist for non-melee weapons.
  6. LordDarpinger

@[7398:@Ori] That's not even the highest possible damage. You can do 10 times more by hitting...

@[7398:@Ori] That's not even the highest possible damage. You can do 10 times more by hitting the Crawltipede. Also, I'm using Solar Flare armor (+22% melee dmg), while Beetle armor with 3x Beetle Might provides +44% melee dmg.
  7. LordDarpinger

Cell Phone! What does the DPS meter say about his damage? [IMG]

Cell Phone! What does the DPS meter say about his damage?
  8. LordDarpinger

@[66293:@Seten] Oh...Well, I only play on PC. So I can't really help you.

@[66293:@Seten] Oh...Well, I only play on PC. So I can't really help you.
  9. LordDarpinger

Do you need help?

Do you need help?
  10. LordDarpinger

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I think you need to change the logo. It still says "Unofficial".
  11. LordDarpinger

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Gleaming Twilight.
  12. LordDarpinger

It is not possible until we imagine Avalon ported to 1.3.
  13. LordDarpinger

Use the Eye at daytime.
  14. LordDarpinger

Quite good. Though, I recommend making some better melee weapons and Blah's Picksaw/Warhammer.
  15. LordDarpinger

Did you use Gift of Starpower?
  16. LordDarpinger

Their Vanilla drops, along with Broken Vigilante Tomes and Solar Fragments.
  17. LordDarpinger

I think that spawning entities would completely ruin the gameplay and grinding. The Iceman sells: Frost Core - 2 gold coins. Also drops from Ice Golem. Material for Frost Armor set and other frost-related items. Frost Minnow - 25 silver. A fish that is used in crafting of the Warmth Potion...
  18. LordDarpinger

It is The Banhammer. (Pwnhammer + 35 Hallowed Bars + ~15 Souls of Might + Soul of Blight @ Xeradon anvil)
  19. LordDarpinger

Are you sure you're using 9.9? Also, I have a suggestion regarding the Gleaming Twilight. It needs a more complex crafting recipe, because you can get too early in SHM. And I have 3 solutions for that problem: Solution 1. Gleaming Twilight = Hallowed Repeater + Chlorophyte Shotbow + Tsunami +...
  20. LordDarpinger

Unfortunately, it doesn't. Fire Gauntlet + 20 Ichor + 20 Cursed Flames + 20 Spider Fangs + 20 Stingers + 20 Frost Shards + 20 Pathogens + 5 Souls of Blight @ Tinkerer's Workshop. You need to create at least 3 worlds to make this item.
Top Bottom