• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Nsk1341

Time to Get Your Wiring On - Terraria 1.3.1 Update Launches Today on Switch!

Don't waste your time. Just wait a year or so and get it heavily discounted and functional.
  2. Nsk1341

Resolved [Switch] 2-player local?

What? I don't mean to be rude, but it might be better for you if you try using Google translate.
  3. Nsk1341

Split-screen will not be coming with the 1.3.5 update.
  4. Nsk1341

Nope. After the next update they will direct all efforts toward finishing split-screen. There is no firm time set.
  5. Nsk1341

Terraria State of the Game - March 2020

So? No. They will be focusing on adding split-screen after the update.
  6. Nsk1341

Are they really doing amazing though? Almost a year without splitscreen. My own woes aside, have you searched "switch" topics? Their last update caused a ton of glitches and performance issues, didn't it? I hope when the next update comes it is smoother. I'm glad you are having a good...
  7. Nsk1341

Switch Lonely split screener's club

Yeah it is really absurd that they didn't make it more clear that there wasn't split screen. Initially on the eShop it was advertised as having split screen. Some retailers still have promotional material on online store fronts which advertise splitscreen. What is even more absurd is that they...
  8. Nsk1341

Haha...right. They are planning to add it. It's just not gone well.
  9. Nsk1341

I understand why they're putting split-screen behind the next update but I'm still worried. Updates sometimes seem to break as much as they fix. @Naeso, scroll through the last 8 or 9 SOTGs and you'll see that I very much agree with you. There was a stretch of about 2-3 months where all that...
  10. Nsk1341

Terraria State of the Game: February 2020

You mean...sometime in March?
  11. Nsk1341

It makes me sad that after so long it's basically being put on the back burner. I understand the reason why. I saw all the threads pop up after the last switch update about various bugs/crashes. It is certainly the right decision to make at this point. I'd be frustrated if I started playing...
  12. Nsk1341

The next SOTG is just around the corner. I eagerly await a statement about what they are doing to keep our Terraria world's clean and safe amid this outbreak. In all seriousness though...I'm curious to see how current world events impact the work of small indie dev teams. I hope they're able...
  13. Nsk1341

What is your favorite Terraria boss?.

Another tally for plantera. It is a very fun fight. Great name. Great music. Honorable mention to Eye of Cthulhu. Symbolic.
  14. Nsk1341

yo

Hello and welcome to the forums.
  15. Nsk1341

Switch My game crashes.

Yes I understand. That's why I said "should." I understand they are aware of the issue and have been working on it for a little while now. In regards to performance issues/limitations on the switch, I understand that as well. However, these are, imo, things that should be considered and...
  16. Nsk1341

Switch My game crashes.

Should happen soon. Might not...given recent events.
  17. Nsk1341

Switch A lot of freezing

I feel your frustration. I've been pulling my hair out for 8 months. I feel that many of the current bugs came after the most recent update/patch.
  18. Nsk1341

I agree that the switch port was released in a poor state. I also agree that it's great the dev is planning on doing something about it. Edit: it would've been even better if it just spent more time in the oven. Do it right the first time.
  19. Nsk1341

I don't know any gamer that prefers things to be rushed out. Generally speaking I think people just have expectations in regards to communication. Nintendo eShop description was fixed a long time ago. Some other locations still have false information.
  20. Nsk1341

I believe Tunnel King's second post addresses your concern more directly. Please refer to that. Specifically...
Top Bottom