• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. jopojelly

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

The schematics server is offline until it gets fixed. You can find old mods in the releases on github, and you can open the mods folder by clicking open mods folder in the mods menu
  2. jopojelly

tModLoader Large World Enabler

You have to generate the world in TerraCustom to take advantage of this mod, then you copy the world to the server
  3. jopojelly

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

The readme tells you what to do if the installed doesn't work. Look for Manual install instructions
  4. jopojelly

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

I believe bans are kept in a file named ban.txt in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria
  5. jopojelly

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

In multiplayer, a few explosive items are banned
  6. jopojelly

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

update to 0.11.6.2 no, it is not possible
  7. jopojelly

No, currently there is just the explosion thing
  8. jopojelly

No, you are probably not doing anything wrong. I think a few of the features are hidden behind other features on accident. I've been meaning to fix these inconsistencies, but haven't had time yet. Right now the player list, which is only available to the admins, holds the buttons to a few of...
  9. jopojelly

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

k, this looks like one of the json config files is corrupted. You can find them in :\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Configs and delete the BossChecklist one.
  10. jopojelly

tModLoader WorldGen Previewer

try testing with no other mods, maybe there is a conflict.
  11. jopojelly

Make sure you are on tModLoader 0.11.6.2, you should be able to find it in the mod browser
  12. jopojelly

tModLoader Large World Enabler

I believe Calamity worldgen code doesn't scale properly to custom dimensions. I'm not sure if that has changed at all recently. That may be why it is crashing.
  13. jopojelly

tModLoader Recipe Browser

It should say "Recipe added by ModName" when you hover over a recipe in the browser. If a mod is editing a vanilla recipe, however, it wouldn't be able to tell. Check the tooltip.
  14. jopojelly

tModLoader Begone, Evil! (Disable Corruption Spread)

That could be possible, but as I was putting together this update I figured that might be more effort than it was worth
  15. jopojelly

You can place the seed, and it'll place 1 tile of grass, but yes, the natural spreading of hallow/corruption/crimson grass would be disabled.
  16. jopojelly

I've finally got around to fixing the grass issue, as well as the demon altar issue: v1.1 Fix evil grass spreading Prevent Demon Altar from spawning random tile of evil in the world
  17. jopojelly

tModLoader WorldGen Previewer

yeah I don't know why your minimap got deleted, but I don't think it was because of this mod, this mod doesn't do anything outside of the world generation screen.
  18. jopojelly

If this happens only in multiplayer, I might have an idea, I'll try to remember to look into it
  19. jopojelly

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

That discord isn't used anymore, and the mod is pretty much dormant, but if you want, there is a channel on my discord as I run the mod now: Join the Jopojelly Mods Discord Server!
Top Bottom