Search results for query: *

• Users: 11770
  • Order by date
  1. 1

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Launching Tomorrow

Patch notes aren't as long as I'd have thought after about 9 months. But from what I know 7 days still haven't managed to update their unity engine for console so good job getting that done so fast.
  2. 1

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

i was mostly excited for the different gfx style T:OW had, it looked really amazing to me. sad to see it go this way.
  3. 1

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

well im not sure about the size difference between digital extremes and pipeworks but warframe on console generally lags behind 2-4 months the pc version as far as content goes
  4. 1

so uh, rather than a world being overwritten mine was just completely deleted lol no clue what happened to trigger it either
  5. 1

from the wiki " but if the floor of the dungeon entrance has been altered the cultists will not spawn. "
  6. 1

my martian madness event started but i have no NPCs, legacy large world, i do have the backdrop though. Anyone else have this issue? i did fill out the bug report. i'm able to buy stuff and so is my friend in my game.
  7. 1

o hey does terraria 1.3 support Mouse input like the new version of minecraft does?
  8. 1

i can't start up terraria after updating it, maybe your lucky? nothing happems when i push A. EDIT: had to hard reset my xbox to get it to start.
  9. 1

i have 34.8 Hours on MHW so far, stuck on the rathian/diablos quest so i been farming hornetaurs for armor sphere+'s ?
  10. 1

well banned from posting here at least, as multiple people have been warned by forum staff about memes :/
  11. 1

its just b/c cert finished on a friday that we have to wait b/c Ms doesnt work on weekends, if it finished thursday maybe it would have been out already.
  12. 1

Oo gotta middle sure I dont sleep in Monday XD
  13. 1

I so called next week on Twitter XD but hey is finally gonna be here and I have of monday. Btw any idea on the time of day we're looking at for launch here?
  14. 1

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Do we get a cookie for winning? Also my guess is 107 Btw the amount of replies on Twitter rn are insane
  15. 1

think most people are beyond patient at this point. 2 months past ps4 release date and cert is taking longer than normal.
  16. 1

its 2am east, and i dont normally get updates until like 2-4pm east time on tuesdays
  17. 1

i do work on weekends unfortunately.
  18. 1

i just now realized that ms is being more cautious than sony as sony certified theirs on the 14th(december) and apparently was submitted the 6th(december), which is 6 business days. compared to ms's 9 going on 10.
Back
Top Bottom