Search results for query: *

1. G

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Hello. Does Pipeworks yet have an estimated time as to when Mobile might be seeing 1.3? Not an official release date, but just something?
  2. G

Official Addressing the "Non-Critical" Mobile Terraria Bugs

I think there is an unobtainable item in the mobile version right now. The scaly truffle might be bugged out. Scaly truffle seems to be bugged out for me I can’t get it
  3. G

Mobile Terraria Fixes

Yeah I got that a couple times but I just backed out and my world was back for me. Now the word instantly crashes everytime I try to open it
  4. G

Mobile Terraria Fixes

Ok so I was playing Terraria when my cousins and I were planning to do the Frost Moon. I go on my main world that has everything I own, and EVERYTIME I OPEN IT THE GAME CRASHES! This doesn't happen on other worlds, and it's really aggravating that it happened to my main world where I had pretty...
  5. G

Mobile Why are Scaly Truffles so rare?

Yes that would be awesome. I can't wait
  6. G

Yeah. I've mostly given up on it, but I've kept on trying a little bit. Still cannot get one though
  7. G

Ok this is kind of aggrivating me now. I got the depth hair dye, and when I'm at my spot, it's grey, meaning I'm in the cavern layer. I have a load of snow blocks and pink ice blocks placed down, but still haven't gotten one. I've fished up 3 Zephyre fish in one hour, yet no Scaly Truffle.
  8. G

this is unholy

this is unholy
  9. G

alrighty whatever you say :)

alrighty whatever you say :)
  10. G

It would be nice for mobile to see an update again too. It's been awhile since we got one.

It would be nice for mobile to see an update again too. It's been awhile since we got one.
  11. G

Hello. I'd like to bring something to your concern. If you're reading this, I'd like you to look...

Hello. I'd like to bring something to your concern. If you're reading this, I'd like you to look into a potential bug. Myself and others have been desperatly fishing for a Scaly Truffle for weeks. We have been doing exactly what the wiki has told us. We are all playing on the mobile version of...
  12. G

Resolved [MOBILE] Scaly Truffle cavern?

I agree with the comment above. I've been trying for a combined total of around 8 hours with 105% fishing power. I've fished in both the crimson/ice and hallowed/ice in the cavern layer. I haven't gotten a single Scaly Truffle. I've gotten several Zephyre fish however. If it is a bug, I hope the...
  13. G

You know what's funny? I've fished up about 4-5 Zephyre fish, which are a 1-400 chance with 100% bait power, but not a single Scaly Truffle, which is 1-50 chance with 100% bait power. I must be an extremely unlucky person
  14. G

Alright I guess I'll just keep on trying then
  15. G

Hello! I'd like to address a potential issue that has been aggravating me for the past 2 days. Recently I have started taking an interest in the Scaly Truffle (Pigron Mount) and have been attempting to fish one up. I have made an artificial Crimson/Ice biome underground in the cavern layer, like...
  16. G

Mobile Terraria Fixes

My two brothers and I are having lots of trouble fishing up the Scaly Truffle (Pigron Mount). We have an artificial snow/crimson biome with EXACTLY 414 tiles of water, and we all three have 105% fishing power (sitting duck pole, master bait, and fishing potions). We have yet to catch a single...
Back
Top Bottom