Search results for query: *

1. W

Single Thread RP (MOVED TO SPACEBATTLES) Destroy The Godmodder: The War Of A Thousand Universes

I change my text color to the default color when narrating my own actions from now on as changing text colors on mobile is very cumbersome. First I make the bouncers name literal and force them to bounce in place. Once that's done I use my actual actions to try and convince the entitys on the...
  2. W

Single Thread RP (MOVED TO SPACEBATTLES) Destroy The Godmodder: The War Of A Thousand Universes

[All of this is just flavor text until you see text in brackets again] A new Player arrives. They just seem to be staring off into the middle distance. Wow what an Emo :red:! You figure an Emo :red: like this would be a...... Hey You. Shut the :red: up. You can't do that I'm the narrator...
  3. W

(Wait holy :red: I thought this just wasn't updating. How did I not get any notifications I only am here because of the post on DTG main)
  4. W

Okay. Alice preforms a mighty SNOP. Transforming everything into :red:ly drawn MS paint versions of themselves as well as converting the medium of the forum game into a comic. "OH SHIZNASTY THERE IS TO MANY PRISES AND VALUES" Alice is looking at :red:y Jpegs of many of MUs deadliest weapons on...
  5. W

Alice goes back in te to try and prevent the Shootgun king and captain Churchill from ever being wounded in the first place, in fact it makes them sustain even heavier wounds! However Alice trys again and again, but every time just makes them take more damage, eventually just causing them to doe...
  6. W

Alice was just about to get pouty about not getting a +1 when the plus 1 from @Banana_Fish hits her in the face gently, to show her gratitude she gives her +1 to him "Wait stop everything" "OMG what is it?" Alice has a genuine look pf panic on her face "Alice, get the banana" Alice then...
  7. W

"Time to get serious" Alice summons a gaint gaster blasters. And when I say gaint I mean dwarfs the void dragon big. It opens its mouth and spews out a tidal wave of spegehiti and meatballs towards the godmodder. If the spaghetti would reach out and restrain the godmodder and the meatballs...
  8. W

[RP null] "What no." "What do you mean "what no" "I mean I feel we're distinct enough from regular AGs to have our own identification." "But That's Up to the QM." "I know it's up to the QM But you didn't even ask." "But I might look like a entitled POS for asking!' "Why are you such a...
  9. W

Also, as she figures she should create a charge as well. Alice Begins a charge to summon Sansfeild. It will take 10 turns. Also, because she feels bad about makeing Flask miss with his +1 so she gives her +1 charge to him
  10. W

"Well The "Holy" magic is actually aspect magic witch is considered holy by Melodis Universi and the "Necromancy" is magic from the horrorterrors which, while it is still darkness based and very moral dubious. Is considered safe as the horrorterrors have Mastered it to such a degree that the...
  11. W

"Actually yes. you are mostly correct. Although Melodis Universi actually originates from Parodox Space. However my Origins bo come from an Undertale timeline yes." she says in response to Pol
  12. W

"Okay. To awanser you question no. HATE Is litterly what it sounds like. Its the emoton of hate. But so much of it that it forms a will of its own and croupts an individual while enhancing any magic they have and give them regeritive propertys. The only reason I'm not evil becuse of it is...
  13. W

A new figure sits carefully obverseing the battlefield. Before noticing the Pony and Immediately leting out a loud squeal that could probably be considered an attack on its own if it had an action dedicated to it. The figure then teleports behind the Pony and attemps to issue a tackle hug...
Back
Top Bottom