Search results for query: *

1. TheBlueness

oh for sure dude i can't wait until im a teenager

oh for sure dude i can't wait until im a teenager
  2. TheBlueness

yall didnt't realize you were arguing with an 11 year old all those years ago

yall didnt't realize you were arguing with an 11 year old all those years ago
  3. TheBlueness

o7

o7
  4. TheBlueness

Hey! You probably have no idea who I am, and to be frank I'm not exactly sure who you are but...

Hey! You probably have no idea who I am, and to be frank I'm not exactly sure who you are but you're the most active of anyone I followed. Not sure where I'm going with this I just wanted to say hey.
  5. TheBlueness

Welcome to the forums @Carry The Carrot!

Welcome to the forums @Carry The Carrot!
  6. TheBlueness

Welcome to the forums @KoenigderLuegner! Another resident of a shoe store I see...

Welcome to the forums @KoenigderLuegner! Another resident of a shoe store I see...
  7. TheBlueness

Welcome to the forums @INFINITYxSWAGGZ! Have a good time and have some "swag" [IMG]

Welcome to the forums @INFINITYxSWAGGZ! Have a good time and have some "swag"
  8. TheBlueness

You do know that shoving your ideas in her face isn't going to increase the chances of it being...

You do know that shoving your ideas in her face isn't going to increase the chances of it being added to the game....
  9. TheBlueness

Welcome to the forums @dylan6ox! Enjoy your stay! Also apparently you're from a shoe store...

Welcome to the forums @dylan6ox! Enjoy your stay! Also apparently you're from a shoe store... https://www.google.com/maps/place/Parts+Unknown/@30.2743574,-98.8731591,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x865bc0f83f80f043:0x151f213fa6b3bebe
  10. TheBlueness

Or that moment from past return when you remember that you forgot

Or that moment from past return when you remember that you forgot
  11. TheBlueness

YES! I always eat all the yellow bricks first and I always have just red ones by the end.

YES! I always eat all the yellow bricks first and I always have just red ones by the end.
  12. TheBlueness

YOU KNOW THOSE!

YOU KNOW THOSE!
  13. TheBlueness

No problem!

No problem!
  14. TheBlueness

T'was indeed

T'was indeed
  15. TheBlueness

I got the second part but I'm a bit confused by " It doesnt matter how many people get annoyed...

I got the second part but I'm a bit confused by " It doesnt matter how many people get annoyed at you spamming, just dont spam." EDIT: Yeah I get it now. Won't happen again. But yes I will try to tone it down. My apologies to Granger, Supeh Mario and anyone else affected.
  16. TheBlueness

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the forums!
  17. TheBlueness

Awww

Awww
  18. TheBlueness

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the forums!
  19. TheBlueness

RIP in pepperonis

RIP in pepperonis
  20. TheBlueness

Agh. Sorry 'bout that. I try to do it when there's only a few people on. Didn't know there were...

Agh. Sorry 'bout that. I try to do it when there's only a few people on. Didn't know there were 100 members on right now
Back
Top Bottom