Search results for query: *

1. Ashen75

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

I'm loving these changes, especially how flails and shortswords will actually be viable weapons now rather than things that only exist for parity. Also, those new sprites are looking slick. Anyway, seeing as how the hallowed armor's bonus was changed, will there be any changes to the original...
  2. Ashen75

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

I'm not sure where you guys are seeing the problem in people putting effort into their submissions. The contest was about the most compatible and creative concepts, and while that doesn't necessitate a super high quality art piece, it does help a lot more to have detailed and comprehensible...
  3. Ashen75

I completely forgot about the suit. The game has a lot of formal wear like the tuxedo set or the doctor's set, but I've always been disappointed when I tried to use them in vanities because the dyes just don't work well with them, and worst of all, they have bow ties instead of regular ties. The...
  4. Ashen75

All of these are cool as a set, but I decided to think about how individual pieces from certain sets could potentially be used together with other vanity items in the game or on their own. The Traveler - The backpack is great for cosplaying characters from games like Uncharted or...
  5. Ashen75

Terraria as you've never seen it before

Wow, cool builds! I especially love the portal levels. Has the map for it been released anywhere?
  6. Ashen75

CC Creation Compendium #70

My god, the Skull Girls crossover is amazing
  7. Ashen75

That's from Starbound, isn't it? Nice!

That's from Starbound, isn't it? Nice!
  8. Ashen75

tModLoader The Deconstructor

Are the lunar fragments exploitable?
  9. Ashen75

CC Creation Compendium #41

I really like that dryad ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  10. Ashen75

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

This is great!
  11. Ashen75

Map-Adventure Silent Hill 2 Adventure Map

The was the first Terraria map I played, as well as the first one that I didn't give up on halfway through. It still remains as my favorite Terraria map. Thanks for making this. By the way, when I first played this, there was a problem at the middle of the map where the player needed a pickaxe...
  12. Ashen75

tModLoader My first attempt with mod item spriting

I think he's probably looking for coders to make a mod using his sprites.
  13. Ashen75

tModLoader Nothing

What is this?
  14. Ashen75

tModLoader Gintama Mod

Honestly, your spriting isn't that good. It's too bland and has no shading. Try to use more colors in the clothing with different shades of the same color, etc.
  15. Ashen75

tModLoader NPC Booster

It can be pretty damn annoying when slimes, the easiest enemies in the game, do 170 damage to you.
  16. Ashen75

tModLoader NPC Booster

Tried this mod in expert mode, got spawn killed about 10 or so times to a Titan blue slime that kept instakilling me. God dammit m8 terraria isn't supposed to be dark souls
  17. Ashen75

tModLoader Fast Start

Can I interfere? The five basic classes in Terraria + Miner would be enough since there's another mod that adds a ton of different unique classes, and this mod isn't really focused on that. I tried to balance these out the best I could :) Warrior: Gold/Silver-tier broadsword OR Rally OR...
  18. Ashen75

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Can you give us mac users a manual download link? The mod browser doesn't work for us.
  19. Ashen75

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

I have a suggestion for a stealthy class. It's a glass cannon and does high damage but dies really easily. Formatted it the same way you do so that it's easier to see. Assassin: Starting items: Grappling hook, Tiger climbing gear (Or Tabi, but that might be OP) Choosing this class will grant...
  20. Ashen75

tModLoader World: Disconnected

Could you add a download link for people who are on mac and can't use the mod browser?
Back
Top Bottom