Search results for query: *

1. FosterTheGeese

Oh wow! Thank you so much for the birthday greeting! Yesterday was great, actually! :)

Oh wow! Thank you so much for the birthday greeting! Yesterday was great, actually! :)
  2. FosterTheGeese

PC Looking to buy Water Walking Boots

Oh wow, thank you so much! I do have Hamachi!
  3. FosterTheGeese

PC Looking to buy Water Walking Boots

Hello, everyone! As the title says, I am looking to buy Water Walking Boots for whatever amount of coins is asked (within reason).
  4. FosterTheGeese

PC Selling Pre-Hardmode Items for Sell Price + One Item

Thank you for trying to help me! Unfortunately, the reason that I don't have a non-Hamachi server is that I use my university's residence network and cannot port forward.
  5. FosterTheGeese

NPCs & Enemies New Town NPC: The Bard

Ah, alright. Thank you for answering!
  6. FosterTheGeese

PC Selling Pre-Hardmode Items for Sell Price + One Item

Items for Sale: Muramasa (4) [1 Nimble, 1 Quick, 1 Ruthless] Magic Missle (3) Aqua Scepter (1) [Nimble] Blue Moon (3) The Rotted Fork (3) Shadow Key (2) Cobalt Shield (2) Harpoon (2) Climbing Claws (2) [1 Warding ] Zombie Arm (3) [1 Sluggish] Enchanted Boomerang (6) [1 Demonic, 1 Zealous, 1...
  7. FosterTheGeese

What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?

I walk into a dark room. The only light source is a spotlight that didn't come from any discernible source and that shone upon an elderly man sitting in a metal folding chair. He faced away from me such that I could only see his back and not his face. From what I could tell, he was quite sickly...
  8. FosterTheGeese

In that case, then why mention it in the tooltip at all? Only the person with the item in their inventory can see the tooltip, and that person already knows that the item is theirs. I understand that the purpose is to personalize the item, but in my opinion, the renaming of the item is enough.
  9. FosterTheGeese

I love this idea! I just have one concern. You said that the new tooltip of a renamed item would say "The [X] [Y] wielded by [Z]." Does this mean that only the player that renamed the item could use it? I assume not, but then why mention the "wielder" of the item in the tooltip? What if, for...
  10. FosterTheGeese

HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Hello, HERO! I just wanted to get the chance to drop in and tell you that I love your videos! Thank you for bringing so many people over to the forums!
  11. FosterTheGeese

Casual Explain your avatar

One of my nicknames is Goose, and my friend scribbled up this adorable goose-burger for me.
Back
Top Bottom