2. EpicCrownKing

tModLoader Dreamscape Mod

the dreamscape mod
  3. EpicCrownKing

tModLoader Interitos Mod - Content

prankie! haha
  4. EpicCrownKing

tModLoader Endless Escapade

I'm sure we'll find a way to fix them, it's just since they're both early access/in beta right now, I guess :P
  5. EpicCrownKing

Well ye, I know what it is/does, just not how to write it v: Also yeah, here's to hoping to 1.4
  6. EpicCrownKing

Yeah, (but since I don't actually know what it's for) but here's to hoping it's not a frequent thing to change We know it's compatible with quite a few, but not every mod other than SLR probably
  7. EpicCrownKing

Yeah, realized that after I sent the second one :P Also no not necessarily, the main reason is conflicting IL. Other than that, it'd just be buggy but not completely busted
  8. EpicCrownKing

it's actually incompatible with SLR as of the moment ;D
  9. EpicCrownKing

A lot of OOP stuff, but primarily just centering the projectile to the player and rotating. I didn't make it, but I'd ask OS in the tMod discord if you want to know further. Screenshake was just done by moving the camera.
  10. EpicCrownKing

🤫
  11. EpicCrownKing

And vice versa.
  12. EpicCrownKing

monke
  13. EpicCrownKing

The H Pack

H
  14. EpicCrownKing

The Cat Pack

cat
  15. EpicCrownKing

Oh thank goodness.
  16. EpicCrownKing

Oh boy yeah, the lava BG's a pain, lol. if you figure it out please tell us ;) Also yeah, subworlds really allow for a reinvention of the traditional "Terraria mod formula." I suppose let's all hope it doesn't get picked up by every single mod to the point where it becomes bland and overused.
  17. EpicCrownKing

Lol, it's fine, it's pretty relevant to EE anyhow, carry on if you like :D
  18. EpicCrownKing

Yah, 100% agreed. Sublib's easy-to-use in appearance nature makes a lot of mods and individuals turn towards it hoping to make a "dimension" mod, without even realizing how it works under the hood. The main reason OS made his own subworld system for EE was mainly so we'd have the freedom to make...
Back
Top Bottom