Search results for query: *

1. L

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

ok ill try that other one thank you. the link you gave me is the one i have been using so idk
  2. L

I have two questions. 1.Where do I find the 32bit one? 2.Can tmodloader even work on a mac? Since I am very new to computer games I don’t know what can work and what can’t.
  3. L

do you think the other version would work?
  4. L

yeah, it has worked two different times but I don’t know what I have done differently.
  5. L

yeah thank you I already tried to delete those files but for some reason it’s still is not working. But when I verify integrity it goes back to the vanilla game.
  6. L

I need help. So I installed this since I just got the game, it worked at first, I started downloading a few mods then I closed it and tried to play the next day. But when I went to go back on the game it kept me in a black screen. So I deleted this tmodloader and all the game files, then I...
  7. L

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I need help. So I installed this since I just got the game, it worked at first, I started downloading a few mods then all of a sudden it crashed. But when I went to go back on the game it kept me in a black screen. So I deleted this tmodloader and all the game files, then I shutdown my computer...
  8. L

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I need help. So I installed this since I just got the game, it worked at first, I started downloading a few mods then all of a sudden it crashed. But when I went to go back on the game it kept me in a black screen. So I deleted this tmodloader and all the game files, then I shutdown my computer...
Back
Top Bottom