Search results for query: *

1. BillyDominatez

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Hello! Thank you for letting us do this. Here is my entry of an Iron Gladiator set! I also tried making the set in paint, and it was a *little* bit messy. It has been quite a while since I post on these forums, and at that, I wish everyone who has entered luck and everyone a good day!
  2. BillyDominatez

Biomes & Nature The Cessation - An Alternate Corruption

I enjoy this post a lot, and I love the artwork. However, I do have something I would like to mention! I feel like The Dreaming Maw is way too much like the BOC, so perhaps making a few changes would help. Ex: The Dreaming Maw can be damaged at anytime, but when its health drops below halfway...
  3. BillyDominatez

Pixel Art Ai - T.a.S.A.I.'s Moderately Decent Sprites

Hey, can you make me a man made of cake (ps I loved that slice of cake u made, may I use it in my suggestion?)
  4. BillyDominatez

Other The Rainbow Moon

I know, I didn’t add it because I thought it looked derpy D: I’ll add a better one later :)
  5. BillyDominatez

Other A Better Birthday

So, I was thinking of events, and I thought about the party event. It really does nothing other than have the NPCs sell some stuff and that’s it. I wanted something better! During the week before and during the week you made a terraria account, things will be similar to halloween and Christmas...
  6. BillyDominatez

Mobile How to EASILY beat the duke of fishron

Strategy wouldn’t work probably: 1. When I did this, the heads didn’t go for duke, rather ocean mobs 2. Duke can still kill you even when doing the strategy, so it’s not that easy, considering you need lots of good equipment, including the Pumpkin Moons loot, which is hard to get
  7. BillyDominatez

NPCs & Enemies The Kraken! A new pre hardmode boss!

Thank you! I know your didn’t have to do that so I really appreciate it :D
  8. BillyDominatez

Other Cautarium

I know, that’s why I made the attacks they do have separate damages, so when combined, they do a high amount
  9. BillyDominatez

Other Cautarium

"Cautarium has awoken!" Hello! I will be editing this thread as well as the Rainbow Moon thread often with more sprites! Enjoy! Warning!: This post contains pure awesomeness, so be warned! Introduction: I enjoy fighting bosses, and by far my favorite is Plantera. I love the difficulty and how...
  10. BillyDominatez

Other The Rainbow Moon

I’ll try to do that, but it might take a while to update current sprites since I have to make new ones D:
  11. BillyDominatez

Other The Rainbow Moon

Most items are going to be described in the loot section, which will be at the end of the post when I’m all done :p And maybe it could shoot out blobs of rainbow!
  12. BillyDominatez

Other The Rainbow Moon

I know that exists, this one looks different and is meant to be smaller and more colorful
  13. BillyDominatez

Other The Rainbow Moon

Whew! Worked on the Rainbow Slime for hours, but it is finally complete!
  14. BillyDominatez

Other The Rainbow Moon

I will edit them in a sec, just wanted to get the stories out of the way. The Acid Hook is to keep the tradition of hooks in the tree boss family (Mourning Wood drops Spooky Hook and Everscream drops Christmas Hook) I’ll be keeping what strange pendant does a secret until I finish this post :D...
  15. BillyDominatez

Other The Rainbow Moon

I am sorry I was not responding, I was sick and I slept in. The idea of yours I like a lot is rainbow slimes, in fact, I’ll make those spawn too because I love the idea
  16. BillyDominatez

Other The Rainbow Moon

I enjoyed your idea, and I decided on something similar (I think) Basically a huge flying gastropod which can go into its shell to take less damage and has 2 phases It will spawn around wave 7-8 and will pass through walls (so technically can burrow into ground)
  17. BillyDominatez

Other The Rainbow Moon

Came up with a clever boss name (for me at least :) “Hollow Tree"
  18. BillyDominatez

Other The Rainbow Moon

Thank you for the feedback! I would also like to mention, the rainbow blade I’ll be adding will be a rare drop (0.48%) but will do more damage than some of the pumpkin moon weapons as to keep people wanting to play the moon more often. But I agree with your suggestion in some ways, it doesn’t...
  19. BillyDominatez

Other The Rainbow Moon

Thank you! I am very new and this is my first suggestion, so your feedback is really appreciated! Thanks for favorite also, since I’m pretty new to this and I didn’t expect it!
Back
Top Bottom