Search results for query: *

1. Deathrowrecord80

thnx hope you and everyone you know has a merry christmas

thnx hope you and everyone you know has a merry christmas
  2. Deathrowrecord80

btw are the creators of terraria going to release a bug update cause i will use a potion or a...

btw are the creators of terraria going to release a bug update cause i will use a potion or a weapon and the game either lags badly to point i have to exit cause i cant move or crashes
  3. Deathrowrecord80

k thinks but they are legal cause some ps4 games have in-game mods. idk about xbox1 though

k thinks but they are legal cause some ps4 games have in-game mods. idk about xbox1 though
  4. Deathrowrecord80

Hello i may be new but i still know a lot about terraria so ask me if you like im on at least...

Hello i may be new but i still know a lot about terraria so ask me if you like im on at least 10pm to 3am
  5. Deathrowrecord80

mine does the same and the stardust dragon minion causes it. if your world was made before it...

mine does the same and the stardust dragon minion causes it. if your world was made before it updated then it may lag
  6. Deathrowrecord80

excuse me you are a lead dev for terraria right? if you are id like to ask if you could make...

excuse me you are a lead dev for terraria right? if you are id like to ask if you could make in-game mods for console if you can. srry new to this site
Back
Top Bottom