Search results for query: *

1. CreeperV

Hello, @blushiemagic. I am the author of this mod. I would like to ask if I can somehow get the...

Hello, @blushiemagic. I am the author of this mod. I would like to ask if I can somehow get the source of my mod, if I have written the hidecode and hideresources true? You see, I lost the source of my mod, along with my hard drive, and I didn't have time to make a copy.
  2. CreeperV

tModLoader Scorpand Utility

I'm banned. I don't even know when it happened. Only today learned about ban.
  3. CreeperV

tModLoader Scorpand Utility

Welcome Latest news: [02.10.2019] 1.0.1 - Update! Added new craft from Derradium I also plan to add crafting materials from Thorium Mod I am Sage and I want to show you my new small mod that adds a new set of armor, few items and a lot of recipes. Hope you enjoy it Some information about...
  4. CreeperV

meh

meh
  5. CreeperV

Oh good. Thank you

Oh good. Thank you
  6. CreeperV

Hello. Can you close this topic, please...

Hello. Can you close this topic, please https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-scorparior-mod.59130/ Thank you
  7. CreeperV

tModLoader Compact UI

Noice
  8. CreeperV

tModLoader The Scorparior Mod

Yes, but I will later make a link to our discord.
  9. CreeperV

tModLoader The Scorparior Mod

Greetings, Terrarians! Last news: 15.02.2018 The development of this mod is abandoned and canceled. This topic will be blocked soon. Mod will also be removed from the mod browser, the link to MediaFire will be removed. I want to introduce you a small mod, the theme of which is based on the...
  10. CreeperV

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/sprites-the-cyber-a-worthy-adversary-for-the-crimso...

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/sprites-the-cyber-a-worthy-adversary-for-the-crimson.2371/ - you can use your biome and sprites for my mod? I just want to realize your biome in my mod for Terraria
  11. CreeperV

Hi, Tobbvald! I would like to have your permission to sell your biome to The Contagion and the...

Hi, Tobbvald! I would like to have your permission to sell your biome to The Contagion and the use of his sprites for my mod. You will allow you to use your sprites and your biome? Pleeeeease
  12. CreeperV

Hi, Zoomo! I would like to have your permission to sell your biome to The Cyber and the use of...

Hi, Zoomo! I would like to have your permission to sell your biome to The Cyber and the use of his sprites for my mod. You will allow you to use your sprites and your biome? Pleeeeease
  13. CreeperV

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Oh, thanks :)
  14. CreeperV

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

What?
  15. CreeperV

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Here you are tired, AVALON WILL NOT BE ON TML :mad::dryadmad::merchantmad::nursemad:~:mad:`:mad::redmunch: Quit pulling the cat's tail, where is the update?
  16. CreeperV

Map-Survival Hardcore Map v.1

Added 9 achievements, try to complete all, if not weak :naughty:
  17. CreeperV

Thanks your comment, friend :happy:
  18. CreeperV

Blah soon all will add, have patience Blah as usual had disappeared o_O
  19. CreeperV

Thank you for this comment. The surprise was starting Hardmode, that's why I wrote in the Description of the map (well, the whole surprise is revealed). About a large amount of HP slimes I know. That's why, a map and Hardcore :) P.S. I will make the map better in the next version :)
  20. CreeperV

Yes calm down you already, Avalon will never be on tML
Back
Top Bottom