Search results for query: *

1. Violet heart

Casual What's your favourite part of the forum?

Off topic and other games mostly.
  2. Violet heart

What are you currently eating/drinking?

Had some Coca Cola
  3. Violet heart

your 'OMG' game moment?

The metal gear solid series. Well at least the first and the second. I thought the second was a well done nice game but the first made me have a few of those moments, pretty much every scene in that game was great. One moment that freaked me out was during the elevator scene when snake was...
  4. Violet heart

Sonic the Hedgehog

My favorite sonic games were the original, mostly knuckles.
  5. Violet heart

What is the first game you ever played?

I can't remember what exactly, but I do know the first system my family had growing up was the nes. We had castlevania, metal gear, snakes revenge, Mario and galaga. So one of those.
  6. Violet heart

Casual What do You do When You Are Bored?

I love to learn new skills.I'm a big science buff so anything in that alley, I gravitate towards to. I like to write as well and play some video games. Most of the time i just read a textbook or something.
  7. Violet heart

Little hidden details in games

Bioshock has been the only game that made me want to believe a place like that could have existed. No matter how many times I play the game, the detail of how everything looks and how everything functions and connects together is just amazing. No other game has sold me like that before In that...
  8. Violet heart

Kingdom hearts unchained

so recently a freemium game released in app stores. Kingdom Hearts Unchained. Originally a web browser game, it is now available for phones. I really don't like mobile games that have a system that's solely built around basically trying to make you pay. It's not the games themselves that bother...
  9. Violet heart

Yes I have thanks. I'll have to remember this quote. How are you ?

Yes I have thanks. I'll have to remember this quote. How are you ?
  10. Violet heart

Mobile So, is this lucky?

I dunno but, it's a sweet deal
  11. Violet heart

Angler/Traveling merchant

I have been fishing for four days, I would do the quest everyday and kill time to see when the traveling merchant would show up. I haven't gotten a fuzzy carrot, angler outfits, golden fishing rod or any master bait. Is that uncommon ? And the traveling merchant hasn't shown up at all. Is this...
  12. Violet heart

Mobile ORANGE BLOODROOT

I haven't seen any either since I got the game. When I played it on my PlayStation vita I didn't see it there either. This is one of many reasons why a create mode would be nice. You can put in so many hours or days into being at the mercy of a bug because the code or the rng.
  13. Violet heart

Mobile Creative mode

Thanks for the input. That's something I overlooked, ram issues. This gives me hope though since devices keep getting better and better.
  14. Violet heart

It was my copy. I still have it but I don't play it anymore. I only use the iOS version now.

It was my copy. I still have it but I don't play it anymore. I only use the iOS version now.
  15. Violet heart

I have seen it before and thought about getting it but people have said it's mostly a unstable app.

I have seen it before and thought about getting it but people have said it's mostly a unstable app.
  16. Violet heart

Hello! I am doing good thanks for asking. What's up

Hello! I am doing good thanks for asking. What's up
  17. Violet heart

Mobile Creative mode

so I have to ask. I have played Terraria on my vita and now I mostly play it on my ios. Why isn't there a create mode ? And what are the chances that there could be one ? a friend of mine who plays the game told me that he didn't like the idea and that the reason why it's not implemented is...
  18. Violet heart

Favorite Terraria Soundtrack?

The sky island theme. I also like the hallow theme a lot. The jungle one is pretty catchy.
  19. Violet heart

Casual What are your skills?

I can do armpit farts really well, I can control the pitch, tone, add vibrato, make it sound dry or moist, I can act and have about 10 years of stage experience and that's about it. In video games I demolish people in mortal kombat (2011)
  20. Violet heart

Other Game The Super Smash Brothers Thread!

I remember seeing the commercial for the first smash on tv, the campy humor and the song just everything blew my mind and I enjoyed playing it so much.
Back
Top Bottom