Search results for query: *

1. DerpoTheMagnificent

Thanks Rouxls! While it is a surprising amount of work to come up with an entire new tracklist...

Thanks Rouxls! While it is a surprising amount of work to come up with an entire new tracklist, I really enjoyed it, and would definitely encourage you to give it a go :happy:
  2. DerpoTheMagnificent

Yo it's Key! Thanks for the follow my guy :D

Yo it's Key! Thanks for the follow my guy :D
  3. DerpoTheMagnificent

It's nice to see that after all these years, there's still a few people kicking around keeping...

It's nice to see that after all these years, there's still a few people kicking around keeping the spriting community here alive :D
  4. DerpoTheMagnificent

lol i dunno seems like a total loser tho :redspin:

lol i dunno seems like a total loser tho :redspin:
  5. DerpoTheMagnificent

Wavebank A Magnificent Soundtrack

I kinda stopped updating this forum thread. The full working version in up on the steam workshop. Much easier to install there as well. Steam Workshop::Magnificent Music
  6. DerpoTheMagnificent

Thanks for the follow! :happy:

7. DerpoTheMagnificent

The Clockwork Assault rifle has always been one of favorite weapons in terms of looks, and I'd...

The Clockwork Assault rifle has always been one of favorite weapons in terms of looks, and I'd always wanted more clockwork/steampunk stuff in the game. The mech bosses seemed like the perfect candidate for the style, so I made 'em. They were also partly inspired by a boss from an old unfinished...
  8. DerpoTheMagnificent

Ye, I'm the guy. Hey 👋

Ye, I'm the guy. Hey 👋
  9. DerpoTheMagnificent

Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

You'd have to make sprite sheets for each piece of the set and then either replace one of the in-game sets like a texture pack, or learn how to code and mod it in. Either way, it'd be a really time-consuming process.
  10. DerpoTheMagnificent

Thanks for the follow! And welcome to the forums! :happy:

Thanks for the follow! And welcome to the forums! :happy:
  11. DerpoTheMagnificent

Thanks for the follow! And welcome to the forums :happy:

Thanks for the follow! And welcome to the forums :happy:
  12. DerpoTheMagnificent

Thanks Peanut :happy:

Thanks Peanut :happy:
  13. DerpoTheMagnificent

Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

Sorry man, I'm glad you like my stuff, but I don't take requests anymore. Honestly, I don't even really make sprites anymore.
  14. DerpoTheMagnificent

This should hopefully work. Fair warning though, it's nearly an entire gig in size. https://www.dropbox.com/s/z2peac8iz6f7jey/Wave%20Bank.xwb?dl=0
  15. DerpoTheMagnificent

Hey I made a custom wavebank wow cool [MEDIA]

Hey I made a custom wavebank wow cool
  16. DerpoTheMagnificent

Found a fix. The type is normally set to 'In Memory', just change it to 'Streaming' and it works just fine.
  17. DerpoTheMagnificent

18. DerpoTheMagnificent

At the moment, the wavebank is out of date. Won't work since 1.4.1 added the credits track. I'll be releasing an updated version soon. And yes, it replaces every track in the game except the Otherworld tracks.
  19. DerpoTheMagnificent

¡Me alegra que te guste! Ya terminé la versión 1.4.1, pronto la lanzaré con un video de presentación actualizado. Por cierto, lamento que esto no se haya traducido bien. En realidad, no hablo español, así que tuve que usar el traductor de Google.
  20. DerpoTheMagnificent

Thanks for the follow my guy! :happy:

Thanks for the follow my guy! :happy:
Back
Top Bottom