Search results for query: *

• Users: ED209
  • Order by date
  1. ED209

Are the dungeon and the Lihzahrd temple at war?

Also, the temple seems to be solar themed, whereas the dungeon is clearly focused on the moon.
  2. ED209

Mobs fighting other mobs.
  3. ED209

Or a post Moonlord event: "The dungeon and the temple are fighting!" I had an idea for a weapon called "Red Mist". which is like Toxic Flask, but anything caught in its AoE starts attacking other mobs.
  4. ED209

When you kill Plantera - the dungeon guardian - the rest of the dungeon enemies start to wake up. When you defeat Golem, the cultists come out of hiding. The more I think about it, the more the Lihzahrd temple seems to be the protective presence of Terraria; only when it's conquered do the...
  5. ED209

Terraria State of the Game - January 2024

To me it looks like the Alien 3 logo.
  6. ED209

Terraria State of the Game - December 2023

That's the first time I've ever seen you post here.
  7. ED209

Terraria Halloween Contest - 2023

Old: New:
  8. ED209

Terraria Halloween Contest - 2023

I've heavily modified it froma few years ago as it's part of an ongoing build for an adventure map. I consider it "different enough", would that be OK?
  9. ED209

Console Remove numbers from duplication menu

I'm glad I'm not the only one. On the whole the game works very well sine DR took over, but it doesn't look the same, and not just with the dupe menu. The one thing PW got right was the aesthetics.
  10. ED209

Game Mechanics On Dungeon Fishing

I like it, but I'd leave the keys out of it entirely, and just farm them as normal, since you can get them post-WoF the player should have a couple by the time they've fished their first lock box.
  11. ED209

Game Mechanics On Dungeon Fishing

A biome lock box would be good, similar to gold/obsidian lock boxes, but with a reduced drop rate.
  12. ED209

Game Mechanics A Way to Place Vines

You can stop natural vines from getting longer by placing an echo platform below the disred stopping point.
  13. ED209

Game Mechanics A Way to Place Vines

I've always wanted to see the flower boots grow vines when the player is upside down using a gravity globe/potion.
  14. ED209

Items Block sloping wand

There's mod that does it, so it is codable.
  15. ED209

Items Block sloping wand

Only since 1.4. The whole UI is a nightmare now. Console 1.3 was the best adaptation (after a HUGE adjustment period), but PW couldn't code something that complex. The graphics (when they rendered without bugs) were identical to PC, but now it's like C64 vs Amiga; almost but not quite.
  16. ED209

Items a Grand Design for hammering

I've been begging them to do this for years (the second one is better): https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/idea-hoik-wand.67244/ https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/block-sloping-wand.122368/
  17. ED209

Items Golden sushi

I suggested that in another thread. I think it's too easy to obtain compared to golden critters, making the GD to easy to obtain.
  18. ED209

Items Golden sushi

Made with a Golden carp, it adds a four minute buff that improves fishing somehow. Maybe combining the effects of fishing, sonar & crate potions? Or improving the odds of catching a quest fish?
  19. ED209

Items More life fruit uses

I posted this a while ago on the exact same subject: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/new-potion-food-suggestions.121606/
Back
Top Bottom