Search results for query: *

1. Cyanopsia

Terraria Bad Ideas

It's already in the game, it's called Journey mode.
  2. Cyanopsia

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

Fact 1254: Facts 1250 to 1254 are subjective, and therefore would not generally be considered "facts". That being said, in this thread, "fact" is used very loosely, and this one could be considered nitpicking.
  3. Cyanopsia

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

Intermission; your regularly-scheduled facts will resume shortly: This is likely not the correct number of facts, as it is based on the number of messages in this thread. Due to the existence of messages without a counted fact (such as this one), as well as messages with multiple facts, the...
  4. Cyanopsia

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

2043: In 1866, during the Austro-Prussian war, Liechtenstein's army of 80 people was sent to guard an Italian mountain pass. Due to the pass not being attacked, all 80 people survived, and even befriended an Austrian who they brought back to Liechtenstein. Liechtenstein later disbanded their...
  5. Cyanopsia

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

2041: It took this thread 684 days (just under 2 years) to reach its goal, from 17/12/2015 to 30/10/2017 (though the exact accuracy is unclear, as some people had trouble counting). Since then, there have been 944 days (about 2.5 years) of nobody really knowing what to do in this thread. One of...
  6. Cyanopsia

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

Honestly you could make several catalogues worth of amazing entries even without any of the finalists; the entries were just that good all the way through. I'm continually amazed by the brilliant content this community puts out for an equally brilliant game, and even if I didn't get very far...
  7. Cyanopsia

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

Congratulations to all the winners! While IIRC I only voted for one of these, there were none that I disliked; quality finalists all the way through. I'm a bit surprised TV head didn't make it. They seemed like a crowd favourite to me, but there you go; the discussions about votes are often...
  8. Cyanopsia

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

I was blown away by these! Mine didn't make it in, but I can certainly see why.
  9. Cyanopsia

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

My submission is Duckman, the incredibly buff humanoid waterfowl of dreams (or possibly nightmares)! Jokes aside, Duckman has two variants modelled after the two in-game ducks; the Mallard duck and the Pekin duck (though the latter is simply called "Duck" in-game). As such, it mostly sticks to...
  10. Cyanopsia

Steam Autumn Sale & Steam Awards Nominations: Terraria 50% Off!

In fairness, they were pretty clear before that the October release window was a best-case scenario. Re-Logic rarely makes hard deadlines for this exact reason.
  11. Cyanopsia

Steam Autumn Sale & Steam Awards Nominations: Terraria 50% Off!

Only being able to nominate Terraria for one award isn't a problem, since it's exactly the one I had in mind anyway.
  12. Cyanopsia

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

Fact 1139: unused sprites in the game's files include Sonic hanging rather lifelessly.
  13. Cyanopsia

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

Fact 1102: I am still trying to get us to count down, but I can only do so much. However, since I don't really like putting my own little commentary as a "fact" on its own, here is this - the average height of a minion from Despicable Me is said to be 3.5 feet. Felonius Gru, the...
  14. Cyanopsia

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

Fact 1097: Prior to the space race, one concept (named Project Orion) for launching a rocket into space was to put it on top of some atomic bombs and then detonate the bombs. And it was taken pretty seriously. Fact 1096: For some reason or another (presumably double posts like this one), this...
  15. Cyanopsia

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

Fact 1059: I could put anything here and nobody would care how factual it is or isn't anymore.
  16. Cyanopsia

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

Small piece of information 1054: We were supposed to start counting down once we got to 1000. It was attempted a few times but ultimately forgotten, due to most people continuing to count up.
  17. Cyanopsia

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

Fact 1041: You can kill the garbage collection bots, and if you kill all of them, the garbage disposal door will close. The garbage collection bots will leave behind garbage that can be picked up by the other bots. (also yes, this game is as underrated as it is good)
  18. Cyanopsia

1.3 was released 4 years ago yesterday, wow. That's a bit under half of Terraria's existence...

1.3 was released 4 years ago yesterday, wow. That's a bit under half of Terraria's existence ago. Where does the time go?
  19. Cyanopsia

Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

"It's for people who take over my dang village!!"
  20. Cyanopsia

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

I remember the road to 1.3 like it was yesterday, and wondering how the game could ever progress from there. Shocking to think that was nearly 4 years ago; later this year, it will have been half of Terraria's existence ago! From back in 1.1 when I first played this game, it's been one hell of...
Back
Top Bottom