Search results for query: *

1. Akrasia

me right now: [IMG]

me right now:
  2. Akrasia

The previous pangeo is currently canceled; but if we do get back into business we'll definitely...

The previous pangeo is currently canceled; but if we do get back into business we'll definitely notify you
  3. Akrasia

I'm entering univ soon, for comp-sci or electrical engineering; when I have more experience and...

I'm entering univ soon, for comp-sci or electrical engineering; when I have more experience and confidence under my belt I definitely intend to message the group and bring up the subject of having another go, if someone doesn't until then. I know other members have since gotten more experience...
  4. Akrasia

Hi neo! thanks for your commitment to the project, your enthusiasm to our posts always made us...

Hi neo! thanks for your commitment to the project, your enthusiasm to our posts always made us more motivated!! Regarding pangeo it's kind of on a "hiatus until further notice", lol. We have a general sentiment to try in the future to get back and attempt a new version of pangeo, but nothing...
  5. Akrasia

Thanks Daikon! good to see a familiar user :)

Thanks Daikon! good to see a familiar user :)
  6. Akrasia

Update: basic pathfinding added! Will find the shortest path to the center, from anywhere on the...

Update: basic pathfinding added! Will find the shortest path to the center, from anywhere on the map.
  7. Akrasia

Having recently finished my military service, I finally have time to get back into gamedev...

Having recently finished my military service, I finally have time to get back into gamedev! First steps of a path-finding project:
  8. Akrasia

Giving away humble bundle steam keys

Hi! I have games! you want games! come take games. This is not a raffle; it's first-come first-serve! The one and only catch is that I almost never visit TCF, so you'll need to message me on reddit (/u/xland44) if you want any of the games; Look at this list to see which keys are still...
  9. Akrasia

Terraria State of the Game - April 2021

"Oh yeah, that's right... just about 10 years ago, a little game developed by a single person in his living room made its way to Steam." Two people. What about Blue?
  10. Akrasia

thx, u2

thx, u2
  11. Akrasia

More fun to code, but harder to get good at it, since there are no tools like in unity - you...

More fun to code, but harder to get good at it, since there are no tools like in unity - you need to code everything, from the buttons to the collisions, which means there's a lot of stuff you need to learn that aren't necessarily related to gamedev. My newest post (mathmagician) uses Unity.
  12. Akrasia

The image in this post uses Monogame, which is the same thing games such as Terraria and Stardew...

The image in this post uses Monogame, which is the same thing games such as Terraria and Stardew Valley use. It's basically as minimalist an engine as you can get - you quite literally code everything, no interface like in Unity and other stuff.
  13. Akrasia

[IMG] Baby steps.... #gamedev

Baby steps.... #gamedev
  14. Akrasia

Why is this house not valid?

I'm well familiar with how terraria's housing system works, which is why this very unspecific error is driving me crazy. Any ideas?
  15. Akrasia

Why not all of them? :^)

Why not all of them? :^)
  16. Akrasia

yo fam happy birthday

yo fam happy birthday
  17. Akrasia

this is a :red:ing sweet deal - 36.20 NIS is something like 9 bucks, and that's for ALL of the dlcs

this is a :red:ing sweet deal - 36.20 NIS is something like 9 bucks, and that's for ALL of the dlcs
  18. Akrasia

[IMG]

19. Akrasia

[IMG] Finally managed to code in tile collisions in my game!

Finally managed to code in tile collisions in my game!
  20. Akrasia

Happy birthday :) (Depending on your timezone, I'm not too late I hope :p)

Happy birthday :) (Depending on your timezone, I'm not too late I hope :p)
Back
Top Bottom