Search results for query: *

1. Poggle566

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

I somehow missed that, thanks for pointing it out. Seems like a really helpful feature.
  2. Poggle566

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

Is there some way of seeing from an item's icon whether or not you have researched it? I don't really want to have to type every item in my inventory into the search bar to check whether I've researched it yet.
  3. Poggle566

Items [1.3] Return of the key moulds

I agree with the main point but I mostly just want key molds back because they look nice and add a greater sense of satisfaction when crafting keys.
  4. Poggle566

This reminds me of the Grandmapocalypse.

This reminds me of the Grandmapocalypse.
  5. Poggle566

Weapons & Equip Pickup Range Accessory

With the new items in 1.3, building is easier than ever, with the drill mount's block gathering and the laser drill's range, along with the extendo-grip allowing placement of blocks with increased range. The one annoying thing I have problems with when using my laser drill while building is that...
  6. Poggle566

Game Mechanics UI Bait Slots

Hm, last time I tried putting bait in my ammo slots it didn't work, though admittedly that was probably a long time ago. At any rate I need my ammo slots for ammo. :L
  7. Poggle566

Game Mechanics UI Bait Slots

I would like to see slots for bait in a way similar to coins and ammo. It would be nice to not have bait cluttering up the main inventory and more easily set the priority for bait use rather than accidentally using jellyfish that I just caught rather than my hundreds of fireflies. Thanks for...
Back
Top Bottom