Search results for query: *

1. Rellik

tModLoader Dual Wielding

Can we please get an update to the latest tmodloader version for this? I absolutely love this mod and we all would greatly appreciate it! :D If not, can you release the source code?
  2. Rellik

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Can we please get a option to disable the Summon damage nerf in the mod config? Most mods don't have weapons with the summon damage type so using a secondary weapon type is very necessary for me and my builds. Summoner is my favorite class and having it's damage 50% less unless I have a summon...
  3. Rellik

tModLoader The Amulet Of Many Minions: Combat Pets!

Found a bug with this mod: If you have another mod that adds a minion Advanced Targeting Feature, for example the "Summoner's Association" mod, then it causes the game to crash when you try to load into your world due to the conflicting changes. I found a temporary solution by going into...
  4. Rellik

tModLoader Summoners' Association

Found a bug with this mod: If you have another mod that adds a minion Advanced Targeting Feature, for example "The Amulet of Many Minions" mod, then it causes the game to crash when you try to load into your world due to the conflicting changes. I found a temporary solution by going into...
  5. Rellik

tModLoader Alex's Assorted Arsenal

I've reported a World Generation issue with this mod on the steam page, but I wasn't able to post the Log report on it there as it didn't allow enough space. Here's the Log report: [14:49:57] [.NET ThreadPool Worker/INFO] [Terraria]: Generating World: World Gen testie 2 [14:49:57] [Main...
  6. Rellik

Aslysmic this mod is dead as hell

Hey, thanks very much! I just tried it and the world generated just fine, the fix is very appreciated! I'm always happy when mod creators are active and always willing to help out us players with problems, even when the mod isn't as popular when compared to others. You're great, thank you :happy:
  7. Rellik

Aslysmic this mod is dead as hell

Can we please get a fix on a issue I've been having with this mod? With the new tModloader update, this mod creates a world generation error, making it impossible to make new worlds. Here's the Log Report on it: [22:57:24] [Main Thread/INFO] [tML]: Generating jungle... [22:57:24] [.NET...
  8. Rellik

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

Playing the 1.4 Stable version. This mod looks really good and I'm trying it for the first time, but I can't get the passive abilities to register when I kill a boss to unlock them, is there some other pre-requisite I need to accomplish? Or is this just a bug? Edit: Found the issue, at least I...
  9. Rellik

tModLoader Another RPG Mod

Heyo, I've been trying out this mod for a bit, and it was fine. But I've started a new character, new world, etc; now for unknown reasons every mob (besides the Guide and those respective NPCs) that spawns around me takes 1 health of damage per second. And I don't know what's causing it, I've...
  10. Rellik

tModLoader VapeMods by FractalXX

I have the same problem and its super annoying, if it has a quality I can't reforge it, I place it in the slot, but when I press "reforge", nothing happens.
  11. Rellik

tModLoader Apacchii's Classes mod

Ah, I see. That makes sense, the only way you could fix it is to use custom variables yourself or to remove the regen as you mentioned. I've started using the Fighter class for now, thanks for taking my problem seriously and for answering so quickly. Keep up the good work, looking forward to...
  12. Rellik

tModLoader Another RPG Mod

Hello, found a glitch from trying to use the berserker class with the mod known as "Apacchii's Classes Mod" installed, here's the link to the mod's forum:tModLoader - Apacchii's Classes mod For some reason, when I increase my health with this Another RPG mod and have the berserker class...
  13. Rellik

tModLoader Apacchii's Classes mod

Hello, found a glitch from trying to use the berserker class with the mod known as "Another RPG Mod" installed, here's the link to the mod's forum: tModLoader - Another RPG Mod For some reason, when I increase my health with the RPG mod and have the berserker class equipped, at a certain...
  14. Rellik

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

Just installed this mod and I found out it doesn't work with the Dual Wielding mod. Can you make it compatible for it please? And can we get a cube that locks a single stat and leaving the others to still be changed? Both of these things would be awesome, thank you for your hard work! Edit...
Back
Top Bottom