Search results for query: *

• Users: Mom
  • Order by date
  1. Mom

Items Mediumcore and Hardcore Death Need a change?

my interpretation of hardcore is having a new character not deleting materials outright from the world that was all. but ya i get your point i just wanted to think of something, it doesnt feel balanced
  2. Mom

Items Mediumcore and Hardcore Death Need a change?

i only play terraria alone its not as enjoyable when i play co op and with solo play comes different struggles and challenges as it is vice versa. i want to focus on the drop on death aspect for all medium-core, and hard-core characters. when you die items fly about and roll to a stop staying...
  3. Mom

Are you ever adding Ocram to PC?

im Actually Suprised that someone is out there comes out of the woodwork and asks this question when they should know the answer i mean in my opinion the devs made quite the big announcement as to why they removed him its honestly not even a fun fight for a final boss i had the luxury of...
  4. Mom

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

when is xbox going to get the grand design and multi wire tool it's sooooo inconvenient to engineer without it
  5. Mom

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

i just discovered a duplication bug on the xbox one that can be exploited into making gold super fast i am in the middle of submitting the bug officially but i just wanted to know do i need to upload my save? with a screen shot or video and if i do how
  6. Mom

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

:red: ya 1.3 baby thank you WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  7. Mom

still says version is 1.0.0.19 after I uninstalled and installed it is this okay?
  8. Mom

5 hours or less until launch I can't wait yeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  9. Mom

well i only joined this forum to get involved with knowing the 1.3 release and so thanks for the journey but the memes, the effing memes im scarred for life and of course as well as the laughs the crying the raging. its something ill remember for the next hour and then ill forget and move on...
  10. Mom

is this set in stone? i need to know if this is real and not another hopefull release date so many delays im kinda not ready to believe it
  11. Mom

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

@Loki are there any game breaking / critical bugs for single player only that you know of thats all i play so im just curious if im safe.....i have a theory the news may be announced at 1:30pm their time zone you know 1.3 ya ya ya i know its a stretch but its possible
  12. Mom

@Tunnel King are there any game breaking / critical bugs for single player only that you know of thats all i play so im just curious if im safe
  13. Mom

the past 10 pages are about that twitter post lol should read and catch up
  14. Mom

i doubt that. however conducting buisness about now yes more likely.
  15. Mom

i think from what i gathered about cert is once it passes pipeworks i believe can choose to hit the button to release it i think maybe they are waiting to tell everyone today first then maybe do it but idk so thats what im thinking unless they have news about when a release date is coming
  16. Mom

So the only question i have is if i play solo am i safe from any known game breaking / seriously inconvienient bugs? i only play solo and i dont want to work hard to lose stuff
  17. Mom

omg its about 8 15 am in AZ its so close for the news i cant wait
  18. Mom

the bigest thing im looking forward to in 1.3 is expert mode perma death im going to enjoy playing a fresh toon and fresh world surviving the new challenges and what not it is my personal goal to be the first on xbox to kill moonlord on hardcore and expert mode oh boy i am already excited about...
  19. Mom

kid you will be lucky if u dont go to jail for that even if it was a joke that was a big mistake hope u learn from it on the other hand thanks CC tomorrow is good at least i can let it go for now......................................................is it out yet?
  20. Mom

im done for waiting ill check later
Back
Top Bottom