Search results for query: *

• Users: st0rm
  • Order by date
  1. st0rm

Official Custom Fonts in 1.3.5+

Cool beans :) It's a very short list as i said, you'd be surprised how few of the thousands of mainstream fonts actually measure up when it comes to readability. It's understandable that you haven't done previews with as many fonts as you have, considering there isn't a batch process for it...
  2. st0rm

Thanks! I've been using your pack since always, except for while when the Ubuntu font worked, but you're the only one with working fonts atm. I think Arial is the one i'm using currently, because it's the most readable font that i knew. Others have mentioned it to you, but you have no previews...
  3. st0rm

Would anyone be able to make a pack of actual readable fonts? Verdana, Tahoma, Segoe UI, Roboto, Ubuntu.
  4. st0rm

PC How to change interface font?

Techdude that's just awesome thx! I don't know what the Option 1 and 2 are about, but using the fonts from option 1 it crashes the game, but option 2 works! I ran past your mod since the description didn't include what the mod was about, maybe you wanna do that?
  5. st0rm

Would still very much like to know how to change the interface font, it's absolutely terrible the standard one!
  6. st0rm

That looks much better, by that screenshot it makes the text appear at an offset instead of right at the cursor. Gotta try it tomorrow, ty! Edit: It's great, should be standard in the game :)
  7. st0rm

ManaUser i've used Coolwhip's larger cursors linked below, but realized that it didn't work for the game since the mouseover text is covered by the larger cursor. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/larger-mouse-cursor-for-better-visibility.29752/
  8. st0rm

Yeah that's what i figured Leinfors.. From what i gather the font .xnb files in ..\Content\Fonts can be replaced, by using spritefonts converted to .xnb format. Looking into that..
  9. st0rm

So i started playing this game a few hours ago, and once getting past the mouse lag, resolution scale issue, customization and getting to know the game, i've come to absolutely despise the in-game font and cursor because of their low visibility and readability. I've done the research and know...
Back
Top Bottom