Search results for query: *

1. HallowKingJerrold

tModLoader Subworld Library

Well...looks like it's stuck. getting to a fix on this? (Note: This ain't on TSA's part)
  2. HallowKingJerrold

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

Some ideas: 5 different Sentry weapons (Expanded Sentries crossover - 2 early-game (Post Queen Bee), 2 hardmode (Pre-Plantera), and 1 post-WoL) Umbra / Astral Bait (Battlerods crossover) Early-Game Equipment combinations that benefits either Umbra or Astral Special interactions when preforming...
  3. HallowKingJerrold

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

Know what I'd like to see? Some Summon Weapons that work either either Umbral and Astral styles.
  4. HallowKingJerrold

tModLoader Pokemmon - Pokemon Minion Mod

Some ideas for adding in more type effects: Fighting - 15% Bonus Melee Damage, and immunity to knockback Ground - 10% Reduced Damage taken Physic - 15% Bonus Magic Damage, and 60+ Mana Fairy - 15% Bonus Summon Damage and movement speed Dark - Gain bonus Life Regeneration at Night Lightning -...
  5. HallowKingJerrold

tModLoader Rare Item Swap

Ooo... This i Like
  6. HallowKingJerrold

tModLoader Magical Things mod

The "Colored Damage Types" can help find issues like this
  7. HallowKingJerrold

tModLoader Magical Things mod

Mate. The Broken Lance summons deal Melee Damage
  8. HallowKingJerrold

Game Mechanics Make Summon Staffs Not Cost Mana

Because people can be a little dense. Especially with something as jarring as Summon Weapons.
  9. HallowKingJerrold

tModLoader Better take a Power Tool - Electronic counterparts for a lot of tools

More Focused drilling, and the sense of digging in like a profressional.
  10. HallowKingJerrold

tModLoader Risk of Rain 2 Mod (Cancelled)

As long as I enjoy me some mobile turrets with the Engie. *(Note, when you do get to dabble with that, make them compatible with ExpandedSentries)
  11. HallowKingJerrold

tModLoader Varia Mod: "Basically Agherium 2"

Oi, The Lunar Lance does Magic Damage
  12. HallowKingJerrold

tModLoader Upgraded Accessories

Would it be possible to add in some "AlchemistNPC" combinations?
  13. HallowKingJerrold

tModLoader Risk of Rain 2 Mod (Cancelled)

Will this work alongside the "Risk of Slime Rain" mod?
  14. HallowKingJerrold

tModLoader Colored Damage Types

I await how you'll tackle both PALE (ANPC) and the new Assassin (Bismuth) types
  15. HallowKingJerrold

tModLoader The Shapeshifter

As long as I can use multiple form effects
  16. HallowKingJerrold

tModLoader The Shapeshifter

Would it be possible to equip multiple forms of shapeshifting? (Currently having both the King Slime and Queen Bee)
  17. HallowKingJerrold

Game Mechanics Make Summon Staffs Not Cost Mana

Well, it's not that it's the DPS that's the issue (In fact, it's very far away from the fact to even begin with) The issue is if you're using Summons alongside anything else, especially Magic. You're not wasting any mana for magic items, so it's just free summons for those whom would use mana...
  18. HallowKingJerrold

tModLoader Ava's Mods - Thaumaturgy, Challenge Runes, YABSSM...

You buy it from the dude. Rather pricey for the long road, but useful if you want a Magic Focus Build.
Back
Top Bottom