Search results for query: *

1. Davriel

Map-Base Expert Mode Medieval Starter Town (With Calamity Mod Version)

Crazy late but, I generated a new world on 1.4.4.9 and via TEdit I copied and pasted the town from the calamity version onto the new world. I added a new download link in the main post if anyone would like to play this world on vanilla Terraria 👍
  2. Davriel

Wavebank Sword Art Online Wave Bank

Updated for 1.4.4! Added Track 91 Aether -> Desolate Land CHANGED: 10. (Underground Hallow) Gracefully -> Searching for Something 90. (Deerclops) She has to Decide -> The Battle with Minions Crazy that I've been updating this since 2015. Grateful for everyone who's downloaded and enjoyed it 🙏
  3. Davriel

Updated for 1.4.3.6 !!!! Added Tracks 89 and 90. 89. Journey's End Credits Theme -> SAO Season 1 Ending Theme 90. Deerclops -> "She had to Decide" From the new SAO Progressive movie (Aria of a Starless Night). Download link has been updated so redownload if you were using it before! I still...
  4. Davriel

Fixed! Updated the wavebank for the recent update which caused previously made custom wavebanks to put the game in an infinite loading screen on startup. Now works on the latest version of Terraria as of 4/15/21. Download link has been changed so redownload if you were using it before! :D
  5. Davriel

Seriously, this jungle theme is like the 4th rendition, I can not find something that I think fits perfectly for the jungle, everything is "good enough", but doesn't quite match as well as the rest of the themes, so I'm with you there on that one ahaha. I'm super happy to hear how much you like...
  6. Davriel

I've actually played a bit of it on vanilla, the east ocean is a giant pit, and the biome under the underground desert is also a giant pit. If you're fine with having those then it's not a big deal, it won't break your game :joy:
  7. Davriel

Updated for 1.4 !!!!!! I changed a bunch of tracks to ones that I think fit better now that 3 more volumes of SAO soundtrack have been released, and I went through and trimmed up empty space at the end of every single file so when it loops in game it's a bit more seamless. Some songs had a few...
  8. Davriel

Update 5/6/20 (I can't believe I'm still updating this after 5 years lmao) Changed the Jungle, Temple, and Golem fight tracks! Jungle used to be "With my friend" and I can't believe I let that slide for so long, especially with how much time I spend in the jungle on every playthrough. At the...
  9. Davriel

Edit July 6th, 2023 Added vanilla Terraria download option for 1.4.4.9! Hey guys, I made this medieval themed starter town/base for me and some friends to run through calamity mod with, but I put so much effort into it that I figured I'd throw it up here in case anyone else would like to use...
  10. Davriel

Update 3/17/18 Changed the Moon Lord track to Luminous Sword thanks to @Rhoenicx for fixing the issues :D
  11. Davriel

They're all .wav files
  12. Davriel

It's 800mb because it either didn't compress right or just because it has 40 HD tracks on it, raning 1-3 min. It's working perfectly fine for me so I can't troubleshoot why it's not working for you, I need more details.
  13. Davriel

Make sure it's titled "Wave Bank.xwb" and is in the right folder
  14. Davriel

thanks for letting me know, it seems to be working for me, I'll need to double check thanks for doing this, really glad you like it :D If you'd like to make a banner then go for it. I'm not really trying to push the wave bank out there, I just made it for personal use and posted it because I...
  15. Davriel

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it :D
  16. Davriel

Ah I'll look into it then, thanks
  17. Davriel

The original music files I used must be larger than the Terraria original music files, either that or I messed something up compiling it. Let me know if there's any problems with it.
  18. Davriel

You mean a large file? I don't think so, I think the long download time is because of dropbox. It took me 15 minutes to upload it.
  19. Davriel

Updated for 1.3.4, added "Defeat Him and Get It" in replace of the old one's army theme. As always all feedback is appreciated! I haven't played Terraria that much over the past year, so I'm having trouble finding themes to fit the feel of the newer tracks. All of the SAO Ost's from every arc...
  20. Davriel

I'll get on it this weekend, I haven't played Terraria in about a year so I don't see when updates come out and I forget really easily to update it.
Back
Top Bottom