Search results for query: *

1. Bloody<3

Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

thats the same i am doing. its always the same error. " The selected File is not a valid Terraria assembly" i reinstalled Terraria numerous times, verfied the game cache and also downloaded the Gamelauncher numerous times. Also tried the exe as Admin and without ALWAYS THE SAME ERROR... sry...
  2. Bloody<3

Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

i am still getting the error "not valid terraria assembly" when i choose the terraria.exe through the gamelauncher installation. what to do about this?
  3. Bloody<3

PC PARADOX 1.3?

dude its already told that basically what he describes is called "feature creep" and loki stated that feature creep isnt and wont happen.
  4. Bloody<3

PC PARADOX 1.3?

pls loki. you may be a god but you still could say my name. it was me xD
  5. Bloody<3

PC PARADOX 1.3?

you just described feature creep
  6. Bloody<3

PC Share the Love: Terraria on Steam 70% off for Valentine's Weekend!

thx man for clarifying that. its not rude to tell you its definetly false assumptions
  7. Bloody<3

PC Share the Love: Terraria on Steam 70% off for Valentine's Weekend!

your doesnt have a clue about computers right? even a 20 GB game wont slow down his pc as long as its not running while hes working. lol *bangs head at table* so you do think that steam significantly slows down his pc? must be bad for all the guys running high end rigs not being able to...
  8. Bloody<3

PC Most Obnoxious Item To Obtain

guys what about nymph banner. have fun getting that
  9. Bloody<3

tAPI Thorium Mod+

just saw this mod right now and i think its really impressive :) is there any way to play it in multiplayer cause i would love to play it with my friends
  10. Bloody<3

What do you play on?

cpu: xeon 1231 v3 @ 3,8 Ghz gpu: geforce gtx 970 OC ZOTAC ram: crucial ballistix SPORT 16Gb
  11. Bloody<3

Weapons & Equip Nintendo additions!

i agree on everything except that metroid isnt that popular? U WOT MATE?! it is believe me! Maybe not that popular to the younger ones cause they dont know it too well but the older ones ( as i would see myself) know and love samus aran and her adventures. super mario bros x was for free yes.
  12. Bloody<3

The Terrarian Times Comes to TCF!

i can sign that
  13. Bloody<3

About updates

Well i know asking for a release date is annoying sometimes but tbh i think it would be cool to get any idea how much of the stuff they wanted to do and add is done. Just like "ye we have added everything and are still tweaking." or like " we are at about 50% done" just to get any idea of the...
  14. Bloody<3

Official And Now for a Taste of Things to Come...

well what should i say
  15. Bloody<3

well i would love to hear anything about how much longer we have to wait. waiting is perfectly fine im just too curious how much more needs to be done
  16. Bloody<3

ye but we didnt get a 1.3 spoiler just a spoiler that (atleast for me) has nothing to do with 1.3. Maybe that will change but right now its just a downturn for me. Looking on the Frontpage ,Twitter and the Forums everyday hoping for a new appetizer on 1.3 and then theres a new loki post and...
  17. Bloody<3

i dont care about that tbh. It is just too short and not really shwoing anything that it could wetten my appetite. i want spoilers for 1.3
  18. Bloody<3

Is it just me or this game is DEAD?

well tbh the op is the same guy trolling around and making :red:ty " jokes in other threads. For me and i believe for everyone in the other Thread he is just a troll that wants to upset people. calling that a "joke"
  19. Bloody<3

The most ridiculous luck comes when streaming...

you have to admit that you nearly annoy everybody here Offending people Trolling around and then hiding behind that " it ws meant to be funny" wall the thing is nearly no one in here shares your sense of humor so you should overthink your own person instead telling us we should understand that.
Back
Top Bottom