Search results for query: *

• Users: .T
  • Order by date
  1. .T

were going for a 4 year break now

were going for a 4 year break now
  2. .T

The future is bright! 3 years in and Terraria has evolved even without Yrimir.

The future is bright! 3 years in and Terraria has evolved even without Yrimir.
  3. .T

Wait that would be impossible, maybe a standalone mod?

Wait that would be impossible, maybe a standalone mod?
  4. .T

Other Console Music & PC Music

Here's a sub <3
  5. .T

Nevermind, you are right. It's better to use music boxes.
  6. .T

PC "could not find a direct3d device that supports the xna framework reach file"

Same thing happened to me. I tried all of the options possible, and turning on 3D acceleration. I'm on a virtualbox running an experiment. Probably noone's gonna get back to me since this was from 2 years ago.
  7. .T

Please make it a random chance to play either console or PC music in any of the biomes or any of the events. I remember 1.3 fishing so well and it'd be gold if there was still a chance to play it at night! (And besides, I'm too lazy to get a music box)
  8. .T

I wonder if you are ever going to make a wave bank (xwb) file of the mod, to use in Vanilla...

I wonder if you are ever going to make a wave bank (xwb) file of the mod, to use in Vanilla Terraria. That would be amazing! Calamity Extra Music
  9. .T

**REPORTED** Frost Moon Bosses not Dropping any Loot

I had the same issue. It wasn't dropping the relic or loot, just a lot of health (like any normal event boss). Thank you for reporting this, I searched on the web, and this came up.
  10. .T

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

I noticed there isn't a download for 1.2.4/1.2.4.1 and I need to make a truffle worm farm in that version. Any1 have the download link???? Also developing a strat for Duke Fishron and I might need that tEdit /*Going back to 1.2 for a nostalgia trip.*/
  11. .T

PC Creature From The Deep dropped two Shells???

I was farming out the solar eclipse as usual, but then I noticed smth. A Creature From the Deep dropped two shells. "Weird", I said to myself. I had seen Hectique farm for Paladins himself and one dropped two shields?? This is probably a on-purpose bug that usually isn't seen by regular players...
  12. .T

Tool Quick Wave Bank - An easy, no-hassle Wave Bank creator

My antivirus detected it as a positive, but most likely false
  13. .T

NPCs & Enemies Moss Hornets Should Be Nerfed

They do shoot so fast to a player who is afk or not paying attention to them. They swarm you easily
  14. .T

PC I wrote this code (am begginner) and it didnt work ;( help

using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using ASuperElasticBouncySmallBouncyInvisibleBossMod; namespace ASuperElasticBouncySmallBouncyInvisibleBossMod.ASuperElasticBouncySmallBouncyInvisibleBoss.Content.Items.Weapons { public class SEBSIB : ModItem {...
  15. .T

NPCs & Enemies Moss Hornets Should Be Nerfed

Moss Hornets should bee (pun intended) nerfed. In mastermode, I can get 2-shotted as a ranged class. Even with some of the best gear in this stage of the game. I've already built out a Plantera arena and I have to travel all the way back to it every time I get killed by one of those moss bees...
  16. .T

PC One way the Inventory (and Terraria) is different

Terraria is a game where you can dig! Fight! Explore! All fun, but you are missing on something. A key feature of the gameplay is the ability to place stuff out of your inventory. This REVOLUTIONIZES gameplay a lot! One great part of the inventory mechanism is crafting while moving. If you were...
  17. .T

Xbox One Minimap character icon glitch

Lol i had the same problem around that time. I was like "wtf" when I became the logo. It must be a file that was connected to the wrong image Images\logo.png or smth...
  18. .T

PC Money duping using Eternia Crystal Sell & Buy

Money duping with Eternia Crystals. Eternia Crystals sell for 🥈 37 and 🥉 50, as a Terraria player might know (well, I don't think normal Terraria players remember shop prices) (btw the bronze and silver metals represent coins, there should really be an emoji for that). Is it my own eyes or my...
  19. .T

tModLoader Tutorial: [3] Items

July 23 2020 ----------------------------------- Define the DisplayName in SetStaticDefaults to "ItemName" { public override void SetStaticDefaults() { DisplayName.SetDefault("Better Copper Shortsword"); Tooltip.SetDefault("Better version of the classic...
Back
Top Bottom