Search results for query: *

1. coffeemancer

So about that lore...

After 1.4 dropped i decided to read the lore update from last year, and I think I'm left with more questions then answers, so I want to have a discussion about this. From my perspective, Terraria is a big fun game that wasn't really designed around or for a storyline or overarching plot /...
  2. coffeemancer

Pyromancer Thread

Have you tried something like this? These are the rules I have set up so far:
  3. coffeemancer

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Last time they said they're done with Terraria, they came back :P Looks like an amazing update and I doubt there will never be a 1.5 or 1.4.almost5
  4. coffeemancer

Terraria State of the Game - April 2019

Why is the PC news always on the bottom of every update post?
  5. coffeemancer

Terraria: State of the Game (11/8/18)

I hopes and Dream for updates on every console; but PC has it now. Please enjoy Terraria
  6. coffeemancer

Because it's a PC game on Steam
  7. coffeemancer

Play the update on PC
  8. coffeemancer

The game came out on PC and is intended for PC. It's for us.
  9. coffeemancer

Ooh fishing, I love fishing, especially how- zzzzzzzzz
  10. coffeemancer

Thank You

Thank You
  11. coffeemancer

Official The Oasis!

They don't grow dates in deserts do they?
  12. coffeemancer

Official The Oasis!

we did it
  13. coffeemancer

25 Million Copies Sold & 1.3.6 Spoilers!

why couldn't block replace be a micro-patch sooner that feels like a priority feature
  14. coffeemancer

I thought Red had given up his physical body and become a spirit inside the computers working on Terraria forever
  15. coffeemancer

Pink moon = blood moon next night?
  16. coffeemancer

NPCs & Enemies ALIEN TRADERS

After you defeat MARTIAN MADNESS, the Alien Trader will arrive sometimes looking for things like LIFE FRUITs and MANA CRYSTALs. They have been to other worlds and can trade you things your character has never seen on their world; COPPER/TIN LEAD/IRON etc. CRIMSON/CORRUPTION SEEDS ICHOR/CURSED...
  17. coffeemancer

Items STOVE

You can always continue to cook pies on the forge if you don't want a stove """""polluting your home""""""""""""""" meanwhile i am actually trying to design a home for my character with bathrooms, kitchen, etc. My kitchen is a :red:ing pot and some wine barrels right now, I hae to go out side to...
  18. coffeemancer

Items STOVE

PLEASE LET US CRAFT A REAL STOVE INSTEAD OF COOKING PIES IN A FORGE
  19. coffeemancer

Items LIVING TOOTHSAW, STING SMASHER

New weapons that can be made from CORRUPTED or CRIMSON cactus and DEMON or CRIMTANE bars. Living Toothsaw Crimson Overhead swing sword that rapidly hits multiple times as it passes through an enemy, making an otherworldly chainsaw sound with each swing Sting Smasher Corruption Chain flail that...
  20. coffeemancer

Items Fusion Bomber [Magic Weapon]

This is a weapon that fires three small orbs, one straight, one arching upwards, one arching downwards. The individual orbs will deal some damage. If all three orbs collide into eachother at the end of their trajectory, it creates a big damage explosion. Be advised: the orbs will collide into...
Back
Top Bottom