Search results for query: *

1. Predious

Game Mechanics Suggestion: Add option to make max stack of items instantly if given enough material to do so

So we all know how to get a lot of something made from something else, you hold right click and wait until its done being made. I.E. Turing stone mined from the ground into Stone Slabs or Stone bricks. But that takes quite a bit of time. Solution? Add a button combination for faster crafting or...
  2. Predious

PC Anyone interested in playing together?

Well its certainly not too late. If you have a discord, that is the best way to contact me. We can privately message our discord names and find each other there if that is good with you.
  3. Predious

Other Vampirism

This is amazing, but I have to wonder if you thought about it in this way. An accessory that emulates being a vampire in certain ways: On Fire! Debuff when standing in direct sunlight. Certain enemies, as well as all bosses, drop vials of blood you can drink to sate your vampire hunger for a...
  4. Predious

How do I play as a vampire without mods?

Holy Hellfire... That is an extensive listing of things to do as a vampire modded or not... That is certainly being considered... Thank you very much for that input!
  5. Predious

PC Anyone interested in playing together?

I have just over 1900 hours in Terraria and I can tell you, if anything, one thing that I know about this game... it gets lonely playing by yourself. I hope that with this thread I can find like-minded people to join up and play this game with, to finally get a chance to enjoy it with others...
  6. Predious

Thank you for that response! This thread was made to build up a collection of thoughts and ideas, and you've made the first contribution to that effort, and my what a well made post that was, complete with a link to the Wiki. I very much appreciate that and I be taking this into account when I...
  7. Predious

Title should be straight-forward, but I'm asking because I had the thought crop into my head after watching some clips from Queen of the Damned (2002) and under recommended videos, Terraria videos showed up. Anyway, from only going out at night to using life steal items and gear, I can...
  8. Predious

I don't think so. stay classy brah. u cool

I don't think so. stay classy brah. u cool
  9. Predious

sorry brah.

sorry brah.
  10. Predious

I just have the PC version. Don't really do phone gaming.

I just have the PC version. Don't really do phone gaming.
  11. Predious

Love Terraria, wish i had friends to play it with.

Love Terraria, wish i had friends to play it with.
  12. Predious

man that was like... three years a go xD granted, i still play rarely, but not right now

man that was like... three years a go xD granted, i still play rarely, but not right now
  13. Predious

[Challenge] The Engineer Playthrough!

Well, a hammer is a hammer, and a Chainsaw is just fun to use, even if its main purpose is to shread trees. So I guess it might be ok with both of those?
  14. Predious

[Challenge] The Engineer Playthrough!

Dynamite is an excavation tool. If mobs get in the blast radius, that's their fault. ;)
  15. Predious

Question [Question] Need help constructing auto-actuating bridge w/ "player-above" sensors.

maybe use sensors and timers? build the bridge and actuate the blocks so they are in the background, chain some timers and sensors together so that when you get near the bridge, it actuates and is brought to the foreground for a set time, and when you pass and the timer goes off, the bridge will...
  16. Predious

Theory: Conveyor belts can act like faster Hoiks?

The thread title sounds a little confusing, but i'll try to explain my idea. Conveyor belts move entities at a slow constant rate, as is intended by the devs. What if they could move things faster if made into a hoik, and work even faster then a regular block hoik? Or would the conveyor belt...
  17. Predious

Ocean Farm Hoik trouble - Can't Hoik Crabs [Solved]

Thanks a bunch, this helps a lot and the crabs are now zipping up to be killed!
  18. Predious

Ocean Farm Hoik trouble - Can't Hoik Crabs [Solved]

So I'm having a little trouble with my ocean farm. I'm trying to get a hoik going to launch the crabs that crawl around on the floor to come up into my trap room just below me. Any thoughts on whats going on or how to fix/set this up? This isn't suppose to be a huge, automated 4 platinum coin...
  19. Predious

Pump-driven liquid eliminator

On the topic of manipulating water, I did a little experiment and found that these two glitches work with each other. The Staggering blocks method, or also called the pyramid, multiplies the water as it goes down, and the platforms above the staggering blocks produce an infinite source of water...
  20. Predious

PC Terraria 1.3 Infinite Water

I thought about it and tried to combine two duping methods and it worked, albeit still a bit slow, but if you expand this, it can go a long way. Used the staggering blocks method in the lower part of the chamber to multiply the water, and the infinite spout platform for the endless water to...
Back
Top Bottom