Search results for query: *

1. Neutral Effect

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I think CrabBar summed things up nicely; I'd just like to add from myself that if developers did not want us to stick with classes, Zenith would not deal "melee damage", but rather universal form of damage that would be either increased by either all or none damage buff. That is not the case...
  2. Neutral Effect

Ultimately, what I always have in mind: when considering single-player, fun is prime factor. Thus in most cases, it's better to go a bit too powerful than a bit too weak, and way too weak than way too powerful. Given the fact that there's no more content coming for terraria, balancing things out...
  3. Neutral Effect

I'd like to propose four changes which I think are more or less essential balance-wise: [/SPOILER] Thanks for coming to my TED talk. Stay safe!
  4. Neutral Effect

Indeed, I must have been reading too fast and misunderstood your words. It's funny, cause the first thing I did when 1.4.0.1 came out was reading through the entire changelog, yet this has somehow slipped my attention... shame on me, considering how much I was hoping for that change. As for the...
  5. Neutral Effect

I'd just like to say that I'm looking forward to it. It's one of the things whic hare really needed - currently, for me there are only ~3 sets of wings in the game (frozen, hoverboard and endgame lunar); things like Bone Wings have no place in the game, since they become available WAY too late...
  6. Neutral Effect

Ty guys, checked all three out.

Ty guys, checked all three out.
  7. Neutral Effect

If yer listening to metal or suffieciently fast electronic music (mostly handsup), feel free to...

If yer listening to metal or suffieciently fast electronic music (mostly handsup), feel free to throw yer favourite tunes at meh.
  8. Neutral Effect

Weapons & Equip The equipment hotkeys

I want the possibility of binding a hotkey to following functions: Armor set bonus activation (default: double click "S" or "W"; no way to change in options to have it's own key) Inventory items - one of two possible ways to implement it: Binding custom keys to hotbars items. Pressing a key...
  9. Neutral Effect

Weapons & Equip Wings: A Major Rebalance

I agree some wings should be rebalanced to be more useful, but the stats You proposed are just ridiculous. None of the endgame wings need a nerf; in fact, they need a buff and some bugfixing. Instead of nerfing Solar Wings and Vortex Booster to match them with Stardust and Nebula wings, it the...
  10. Neutral Effect

Other The 'Forceful' & 'Strong' Modifiers

I agree something should be done about this.
  11. Neutral Effect

Yep it is. The thing about Your avatar is that I can'tt say anything about it - at all. Neither...

Yep it is. The thing about Your avatar is that I can'tt say anything about it - at all. Neither what the heck it is, nor what is it trying to do or even if it's sentient being. Really it's damn creepy.
  12. Neutral Effect

We need a contest for creepiest and most disturbing avatar around, so that I can vote for Yours.

We need a contest for creepiest and most disturbing avatar around, so that I can vote for Yours.
  13. Neutral Effect

Will you be there to face what comes next?

I can accept it to be almost everything, just plz not 5th pillar or new Crimson boss I'll drown in my own tears if it's one of the two mentioned above ;_;
  14. Neutral Effect

PC 1.3.1 Preview!

I don't mind whether Terraria for PC has controller support or not since I will play with mouse & keyboard anyway... BUT GIMME THOSE CONVEYOR BELTS!
  15. Neutral Effect

Miniek's Terraria-Styled Logos

If I could order one, then I'd be grateful. I like the idea nad looks of it, so I just can't resist to ask for one now, when You don't have entire hordes of people demanding one :)
  16. Neutral Effect

Ow, that's a really huge amount of time I didn't do anything on TCF... Still, I was checking...

Ow, that's a really huge amount of time I didn't do anything on TCF... Still, I was checking them every single day to see if 1.3.1 is out.
  17. Neutral Effect

Official Community Poll - Removal of Most Likes/Messages Tabs

I vote for removal of the tabs. I see no real reason for them to remain, or any actual use for them - I didn't ever look into them. I do not think that they promote spamming, though; they are just useless IMO, so there's no point in keeping them.
  18. Neutral Effect

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

I'd be really grateful if You could consider giving us some free hotkeys, so we could assign whatever we want to them. There are some things that would become much easier then. Currently, there are three things that I think require hotkeys: Rod of Discord Changing ammo type for ranged-ranged...
  19. Neutral Effect

Standalone Terraria Industrial Revolution

I would say that there is also a good side of this feature creep - You are less likely to forget about these things if You already started them. It works as some kind of reminder. If I was to judge, I'd place the unique world generation features on the first place, as they seem to be the very...
  20. Neutral Effect

Standalone Terraria Industrial Revolution

How is development going? Did You make some progress towards public release?
Back
Top Bottom