Search results for query: *

1. EricaTheBlunt

Bungus bing bang bong

Bungus bing bang bong
  2. EricaTheBlunt

"Baby, I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight! I love cheap thrills! I don't need no...

"Baby, I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight! I love cheap thrills! I don't need no money, as long as I can feel the beat!" SIA=Bae
  3. EricaTheBlunt

I get a status! You get a status! Every personality gets a status!

I get a status! You get a status! Every personality gets a status!
  4. EricaTheBlunt

Yum

Yum
  5. EricaTheBlunt

Mhmm. "Bouncy Buffoons". ^_^ Actually, bigger and bouncy refer to those, buffoons relates to all...

Mhmm. "Bouncy Buffoons". ^_^ Actually, bigger and bouncy refer to those, buffoons relates to all my friends and family.
  6. EricaTheBlunt

Beauty :red:es Belching Bigger Bouncy Buffoons Bread (n') Butter Badminton Bourgeois Berries...

Beauty :red:es Belching Bigger Bouncy Buffoons Bread (n') Butter Badminton Bourgeois Berries Boyfriend. All words that relate to my life.
  7. EricaTheBlunt

I made one 'a them signature 'ma bobbers.

I made one 'a them signature 'ma bobbers.
  8. EricaTheBlunt

I'll be sure too!

I'll be sure too!
  9. EricaTheBlunt

What is your favorite book?

I'm reading Secret Life of Bees again, because I remember enjoying it in High School. It's a great book. ^.^
  10. EricaTheBlunt

Who knows. But I see alot of fun banter, so that's something to write! I write too juicy...

Who knows. But I see alot of fun banter, so that's something to write! I write too juicy statuses for Facebook sometimes, cause I get bored with no one else that appreciates words these days.
  11. EricaTheBlunt

I'm a writer at heart. Some of my friends read everything on this site, and the game is pretty...

I'm a writer at heart. Some of my friends read everything on this site, and the game is pretty fun, so maybe i'll contribute my writing.?^.^
Back
Top Bottom