Search results for query: *

1. Murauader

Xbox 360 Almost every item shop for free!

Hey I been needing for pumpkin moon medallions so I can put my farm through more tests I had meant to make HappyDays ectoplasm farm first but unfortunately, I'm lazy uncoordinated and just plain out of order lol. So honestly I just need as many medallions as possible My gt is murudingmind. It...
  2. Murauader

1.3 Strange Plant Auto-Farm: It Works!

well think about in 2 terms: effort and money (or gathering of resources). [MONEY]Mine cart track is free (found under ground) while teleporters, wrenches, and wires are not....yes wire is found underground too but you still have to have wire cutters, which cost money btw [EFFORT] minecart...
  3. Murauader

1.3 Strange Plant Auto-Farm: It Works!

I know, im abit late, but couldnt you just 1. Let the strange plants fall 2. Have a hoiking system setup at the bottom that way you dont even have to move (its working so far for me)
  4. Murauader

crap i thought i had it cause it even says evil corp. which i (mis)understood as team rocket...

crap i thought i had it cause it even says evil corp. which i (mis)understood as team rocket (which coincidentally have a base in the same town as the safari zone)
  5. Murauader

right?

right?
  6. Murauader

honestly the only safari zone that comes to mind is on pokemon..... and i (kinda see the word...

honestly the only safari zone that comes to mind is on pokemon..... and i (kinda see the word yellow in there. so im guessing his save got corrupted
  7. Murauader

trying to read that kinda broke my brain lol

trying to read that kinda broke my brain lol
  8. Murauader

hahaha i love the fact you trademarked it lmfao

hahaha i love the fact you trademarked it lmfao
  9. Murauader

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
  10. Murauader

i wonder why theres a 140 character limit most places i know is like around 300-500 character limit

i wonder why theres a 140 character limit most places i know is like around 300-500 character limit
  11. Murauader

so i decided to share my feelings where absolutely no1 cares

so i decided to share my feelings where absolutely no1 cares
  12. Murauader

i just realized ive slowly spiraled down into a slump and now im depressed about it

i just realized ive slowly spiraled down into a slump and now im depressed about it
  13. Murauader

CC Entry Sign me UP https://imgur.com/vLS9FGA p.s is the "sign me in/up" part necessary or...

CC Entry Sign me UP https://imgur.com/vLS9FGA p.s is the "sign me in/up" part necessary or just monkey see monkey do? lol
  14. Murauader

....*scrolls back and forth looking at original and 2nd version's faces*........ 1 hour later...

....*scrolls back and forth looking at original and 2nd version's faces*........ 1 hour later ITS THE CHIN!!!!!!
  15. Murauader

on the other hand the latest mobile report was Sep 24th...

on the other hand the latest mobile report was Sep 24th http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/important-information-regarding-the-mobile-terraria-1-2-3-4-update.33857/ its just, as major fans, it feels nice when were kept in the loop about how progress is coming along.If i need to be...
  16. Murauader

so when will we be getting a progress report for console? i only ask because i noticed mobile...

so when will we be getting a progress report for console? i only ask because i noticed mobile has lots and lots of post on the home page and i noticed the latest news for console is Aug 5th http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-year-ahead-the-community-takes-control.28918/
  17. Murauader

i just looked up the slime gun and.... wow, of all the things to be excited for.... u chose the...

i just looked up the slime gun and.... wow, of all the things to be excited for.... u chose the slime gun. I honestly cant think of a single use for this other than playing around with it for a couple seconds lol
  18. Murauader

I got all excited cause i saw i had an alert....... crap

I got all excited cause i saw i had an alert....... crap
  19. Murauader

Basically i just want to know does mobile and console get 1.2.4 at the same time, and when will...

Basically i just want to know does mobile and console get 1.2.4 at the same time, and when will 505 be posting anything about how console version is coming along
  20. Murauader

ok i know u guys are hard at work. but i heard (cant remember if i read it in an official post...

ok i know u guys are hard at work. but i heard (cant remember if i read it in an official post or if from a friend) that console and mobile 1.2.3-4 will be coming out at the same time. i was also wondering why there hasnt been alot posted about the console version, since we get (nearly) weekly...
Back
Top Bottom