Search results for query: *

• Users: Pitri
  • Order by date
  1. Pitri

Blocks & Decoration Indestructible Block

I get what you mean with that. That's why I would just hide them behind the decoration where the light level is basically zero. Basically like a bounding box. The problem I see with the debuff (and the reason why I find this workaround dirty): it's completely binary. You can either mine, or you...
  2. Pitri

Blocks & Decoration Indestructible Block

Hello terrarians, hello dev team. There is a simple feature I would really really like in the vanilla game: A neutral (preferably unobtainable) indestructible block. One that has maximum mining and explosion resistance (or a special rule which prohibits the destruction). It's not meant to...
  3. Pitri

Other Server Portal Structures

Hey, Terrarians. Hey dev team (heh, I hope you aren't too busy to read this). Over the years I compiled a small list of features I wish many games had as their supported vanilla content. One of those features applies to games which allow the 24/7 world server model, like Terraria does: Server...
  4. Pitri

Either you had more than one version of chrome installed at the same time, or the uninstallation...

Either you had more than one version of chrome installed at the same time, or the uninstallation wasn't successful. ^^
  5. Pitri

That's a sign that I played too much Terraria recently: "Oh, hey! A strange plant!" [Edit:] File...

That's a sign that I played too much Terraria recently: "Oh, hey! A strange plant!" [Edit:] File broken, it was just a minecraft rose bush.
  6. Pitri

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

That depends on the other users. THEY give you likes on your posts, if they like them. That's all.
  7. Pitri

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

It's already mentioned by a lot of people, but I also want a way to transmit a signal wireless. Maybe it will be implemented if there are enough requests. Yes, please. Everything in that list sounds great
  8. Pitri

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

They do that extremely often on my world...
  9. Pitri

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

I already did... That goblin tinkerer used a ridiculous amound of money until I finally got my items on their best modifiers. About 100 platinum coins, I would say. That greedy little <insult here>!
  10. Pitri

Weapons & Equip Railgun

I kind of laughed when I saw the nailgun in the game. Almost a railgun, if you have a look at the name. x)
  11. Pitri

Well, that would explain it. ^^

Well, that would explain it. ^^
  12. Pitri

I know the angler achievements were broken at first, but how could this happen? I got the 50...

I know the angler achievements were broken at first, but how could this happen? I got the 50, 25 and 10 quest achievements in that order.
  13. Pitri

It's the normal ruler you get from the goblin tinkerer.

It's the normal ruler you get from the goblin tinkerer.
  14. Pitri

World gen, wtf? 5 traps packed into a small area. And everything is wired together. [Edit:]...

World gen, wtf? 5 traps packed into a small area. And everything is wired together. [Edit:] Image file broken, meh!
  15. Pitri

The steam achievements just got activated. There are 88 visible achievements, as predicted a few...

The steam achievements just got activated. There are 88 visible achievements, as predicted a few days ago.
  16. Pitri

Story The Adventures of Lancelot and Co.

Oh, wow. These comics are just great, I really enjoyed reading them. :D Keep up your good work. :)
  17. Pitri

PC 1.3 Changelog

Only two days left! :D
  18. Pitri

PC 1.3 Changelog

So... Hoiks are broken now? :(
  19. Pitri

A bit more information: The result of my calculation from two days ago was roughly 88.3...

A bit more information: The result of my calculation from two days ago was roughly 88.3 achievements. But since the result was not an integer and the video resolution was not the game resolution, rounding errors occured. That's why I said "between 85 and 90". To calculate this, I measured the...
Back
Top Bottom