Search results for query: *

1. Conjurer

Congratulations

Congratulations
  2. Conjurer

Do you still mod?

Do you still mod?
  3. Conjurer

"FNAF content"? Why...how.... I'm not sure whether I should be impressed or terrified for the...

"FNAF content"? Why...how.... I'm not sure whether I should be impressed or terrified for the sake of Terraria.
  4. Conjurer

Why would you need96 in the first place?

Why would you need96 in the first place?
  5. Conjurer

He doesn't work on console, ask 505 Games about that one

He doesn't work on console, ask 505 Games about that one
  6. Conjurer

@Unholyness I think there was this thing about TShock granting its developers the ability to...

@Unholyness I think there was this thing about TShock granting its developers the ability to screw with a user's computer and :red:. But I don't actually know if that's true or not
  7. Conjurer

Just color the skeleton red-and-gold aaaaaaaaaaaaand...

Just color the skeleton red-and-gold aaaaaaaaaaaaand...
  8. Conjurer

Finally a more normal-looking avatar... "Starbro"?

Finally a more normal-looking avatar... "Starbro"?
  9. Conjurer

Just because someone coded it doesn't mean it isn't a bug. Unless he did it intentionally...

Just because someone coded it doesn't mean it isn't a bug. Unless he did it intentionally, for whatever the hell reason he'd do that.
  10. Conjurer

You just noticed?

You just noticed?
  11. Conjurer

And yes, @Schismm , that's pretty much what I mean.

And yes, @Schismm , that's pretty much what I mean.
  12. Conjurer

I didn't mean to say change the sprites to something less complex, I meant "Don't go too...

I didn't mean to say change the sprites to something less complex, I meant "Don't go too overboard with detail in the future"
  13. Conjurer

Whatever it is, I think the Cenx Doll Sprite looks kinda cute... (Yep, I just said that)

Whatever it is, I think the Cenx Doll Sprite looks kinda cute... (Yep, I just said that)
  14. Conjurer

Corrupted file? Which in that case I don't think Skiphs would be able to help you. Unless the...

Corrupted file? Which in that case I don't think Skiphs would be able to help you. Unless the Steam file itself were corrupted, in which case we would be very sad.
  15. Conjurer

Yeah, but terrible range--anything with range dmg would brutally obliterate you...I dunno, I...

Yeah, but terrible range--anything with range dmg would brutally obliterate you...I dunno, I haven't gotten there in-game yet.
  16. Conjurer

cracked Terraria generally crashes very easily unless you open it in some different...

cracked Terraria generally crashes very easily unless you open it in some different way...somehow. Or it could be your computer has too much stuff on it and doesn't have the space to create another player/world file. Could be both, or neither. I dunno
  17. Conjurer

What for? I don't need anything as of now. I haven't used my glasses for a while now...

What for? I don't need anything as of now. I haven't used my glasses for a while now, for...reasons I can't quite explain.
  18. Conjurer

This isn't a bug, criticism or anything of that nature--and I'm not asking Re-Logic to revert...

This isn't a bug, criticism or anything of that nature--and I'm not asking Re-Logic to revert back to the old sprites either. I'm just letting them know for future reference, like for Otherworld or Terraria 2 or something.
  19. Conjurer

And I sit three feet so I don't get even more blind than I am, and end up having to get new...

And I sit three feet so I don't get even more blind than I am, and end up having to get new glasses every two months.
  20. Conjurer

@The Ice Cube I don't have a big screen though, and having to squint to see if that's a copper...

@The Ice Cube I don't have a big screen though, and having to squint to see if that's a copper or silver ore block (or coin) isn't doing me too much good, amidst man-eaters...
Back
Top Bottom