Search results for query: *

1. Smiffy

[tModLoader] Logic Gates Mod

Nope, I made the gates use the vanilla wiring system. Sending a pulse to an input toggles that side's state (from on to off, or from off to on). Currently the gate outputs a signal when an input pulse is received on either side, and the gate's conditions are met.
  2. Smiffy

The problem with Terraria's wiring is that it doesn't simulate a current, it only uses pulses to activate things. That means that there really isn't an "off" and "on" wire state (only "off"). I was planning to do a NOT gate and NAND/NOR/XNOR, however I am not quite sure what the best way to...
  3. Smiffy

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I didn't think of that. The problem with this though is where to run it, since there is no Update hook to put it in. I still need the tool to execute this code. Edit: Testing stuff Edit2: Managed to use a ModDust's update hook to detect key presses. The fact that the dust disappears under...
  4. Smiffy

So I figured how to display the chatbox for typing in, however there's no way for me to do anything when the enter key is pressed yet. So I had to improvise.. with tools... This really is becoming a mess isn't it? Anyway, you can enable the chatbox with the following line...
  5. Smiffy

I don't think there are any 100% finished mods (after all, tModLoader isn't even finished yet and therefore we may have to adapt to any new changes before it finishes). However people have made whatever progress they have made on their mods available for download in this sub-forum.
  6. Smiffy

There's no such thing as having too much fun. This little experiment is turning out to be a success. I might release it soon, although I will have to overcome some usability issues before I do so (e.g. changing brush radius, selecting tiles not currently available to the user, etc).
  7. Smiffy

You are missing a ";" on the end of line 20.
  8. Smiffy

The answer may be in the WorldGen class, which is currently set as internal. Next tModLoader update is making it public.
  9. Smiffy

I don't see why not. I store a copy of the tile from Terraria.Main.tile[,] at a certain coordinate and the rest of the mod uses that copy as a reference when filling in areas or using brushes.
  10. Smiffy

Oh well, it looks like I have to make a tile selection tool for now. The amount of tools I am using is rapidly increasing!
  11. Smiffy

So I have been working on another WIP project, trying to make an in-game world editor. Tiles look a mess, but whatever. Is it possible to enable the chatbox so I can create "commands" for this sort of thing?
  12. Smiffy

I have managed to recreate the odd behaviour, and it is really odd indeed. I will hopefully release a fix soon. Edit2: I found the fix and will upload the new file & update OP soon. Thanks for taking the time to demonstrate the bug!
  13. Smiffy

Thanks a lot for this. I thought I had the logic gates show wires when held, but I forgot to add it to the OR gate. I am looking into the other issues. What other mods do you have installed?
  14. Smiffy

Looking at the sourcecode for 1.3.0.7, the WorldGen class is internal. Perhaps this has something to do with it.
  15. Smiffy

Ah, but this is no ordinary item. I am attempting to see how much of an in-game WorldEditing tool I can make. I intend to change the tool to select two coordinates and then fill the area in between with whatever block and wall the user desires. Currently the tool is just a test to see if I could...
  16. Smiffy

Okay, so I have found out how to place tiles and walls in the world using an item I added to the game. The problem I am having is that they don't update their texture to look correct. I am currently using this code to achieve this: Main.tile[tileCoords.X, tileCoords.Y] = new Tile()...
  17. Smiffy

recipe.AddTile(TileID.Anvils);
  18. Smiffy

I managed to get the logic gates working properly. Thanks for the fix!
  19. Smiffy

Logic Gates Mod Current Version: v0.1.1 tModLoader Version: v0.3.0.1 After seeing some of the crazy wiring mechanisms on places such as TMEC and Youtube, I has a thought about how much different it would be if logic gates were easy to implement into your wiring (or at least a lot easier than...
  20. Smiffy

Okay, I will try again later. Thanks for the help!
Back
Top Bottom