Search results for query: *

• Users: Xylia
  • Order by date
  1. Xylia

Terraria: Undeluxe Edition - Out Now!

Looking at this pic, I'd have to say that I prefer the look of the old furnace over the new one. You craft a regular furnace out of some random bits of stone, but the new furnace looks like neatly chiselled stone brick, and IIRC, you can't even make stone bricks until you have a furnace, lol...
  2. Xylia

I kinda wish it were possible to have both modern Terraria AND the undeluxe edition listed separately in the Steam library. I mean I wouldn't mind giving 1.06 a poke, but I don't want to downgrade my modern installation to do it. Kinda like how tModLoader and Terraria are "different games" by...
  3. Xylia

Maybe I'm just weird, but for me to "make my own goals", there needs to be something in the game world to actually interact with. If all there are, is blocks, blocks, and more blocks, you are surely gonna run out of goals, when you get this giant, but empty world of nothing. Not saying there...
  4. Xylia

So.... basically Minecraft, but 2D. I cannot, and will not, ever understand the mentality behind those videos. Do people really like walking and walking and walking and walking and seeing nothing but randomly-generated terrain and trees? That's the very reason why I find modern Minecraft...
  5. Xylia

Terraria State of the Game - March 2024

OK the banner thing is ridiculously awesome. The rollerskates are curious... I wonder if they have similar mechanics as to minecarts? If so that would be awesome as you can hop on/off the rails anytime you want and not have to mount/dismount a minecart. Also, first! lol
  6. Xylia

Ask a Dragoness...

Wow, can't believe this old old thread got replies lol. So, uh... @TechionPrime34 🌳 : Mmh. I wonder if the humanoid form counts as one? Other than that, well... can't say I've felt the need to take any other form, to be honest. @HandsomeSquirrel🐿️ : In Terraria, eh. Been awhile since I've...
  7. Xylia

That, or he had the source memorized because he's dealt with these idiots before, time and time...

That, or he had the source memorized because he's dealt with these idiots before, time and time again, and knows some of the best defenses to the tired old talking points these people always use.
  8. Xylia

[MEDIA]

9. Xylia

Blocks & Decoration Metal Plate Bricks

Oh, I know what it is, I'm mainly talking about new players and/or a player who knows what shimmer does, and might not be aware that it turns bars into ore (I didn't know) and/or early-game when you haven't found the shimmer yet. And yes, obviously, there's all the permanent buff items which is...
  10. Xylia

That's assuming you have access to the shimmer, and don't mind the extra hassle of hauling your bars there, and you even know that it is possible (the game doesn't exactly tell you what Shimmer does). I dunno I just think it'd be better to just change the recipe to use bars instead of ore, and...
  11. Xylia

Can we change Copper/Tin Plate Bricks to take Bars instead of Ore? I did it again... I wanted to make some Tin Plate Bricks, and I forgot that you need ORE instead of bars, and I smelted the bars and now I have no Tin Ore left and thus can't make the bricks, and AFAIK there's no way to turn...
  12. Xylia

Re-Logic Statement Regarding Unity & the Future

Hopefully, we can teach the people behind a Unity a lesson, but more importantly, teach the entirety of Gamedev a lesson with this, that indie developers and players will *NOT* stand for this corporate greed BS. Did they not learn from WOTC? I've seen a meme floating around in my discord...
  13. Xylia

lol. I know I post a lot of stuff like this, but it's because I am entirely tired of this "green...

lol. I know I post a lot of stuff like this, but it's because I am entirely tired of this "green energy" craze. Idiots be like "let's negatively impact everybody's lives and push this 'green energy' thing even though in many cases, the solution is worse than the original problem" ...
  14. Xylia

[MEDIA]

15. Xylia

Pretty sure the amount of energy making, transporting the blades to the turbine, then to the...

Pretty sure the amount of energy making, transporting the blades to the turbine, then to the graveyard, then to the shredder, the shredder/sorters, greatly outweighs the output of each blade. But yet we're still doing this, for some inexplicable reason.
  16. Xylia

[MEDIA] I really wish the left would see this farce for what it really is.

I really wish the left would see this farce for what it really is.
  17. Xylia

Weapons & Equip The Stress Ball and what it teaches us

Yay, now I don't have to search for it next time I play terraria lol
  18. Xylia

It wasn't a surprise, though it was somewhat sudden, both were cancer and I had suspected it was imminent so I had time to prepare myself emotionally, and such. Eh. Starfield is a standard Bethesda "Wait for the 50% off GOTY, it might be halfway playable by then" thing, and CP2077 I still...
  19. Xylia

That might not have been feasible as per how the engine works. Anytime you say things like that, you need to look at it from a coding angle. Well, RL and other games happened. I lived with my parents, both of whom passed away last year, so I now live alone in a house I inherited which is a...
  20. Xylia

That would be why; I haven't played much since 1.4.4 admittedly. Such an important feature really ought to be front-and-center or just turned on be default and players can turn it off if they wished? /shrug EDIT: Thanks for letting me know about said feature, though!
Back
Top Bottom