I woke up one day and thought "what if my name was Crowno"
  8. Crowno

Not found :(

Not found :(
  9. Crowno

Hi

Hi
  10. Crowno

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

Hello everyone! Thank you very much for submitting all of your questions. I tried to answer the ones I felt most comfortable with and the ones I though I had the most insight to offer. Hopefuly it's a fun read! General Terraria Questions Player Walking animations. 14 frames for a simple...
  11. Crowno

If I could use only 1 color for anything I don't think it would make a difference, everything...

If I could use only 1 color for anything I don't think it would make a difference, everything would be boring
  12. Crowno

Something people would inquire me about for the next 6 years

Something people would inquire me about for the next 6 years
  13. Crowno

[MEDIA]

14. Crowno

Nope, it's called a party

Nope, it's called a party
  15. Crowno

Most of the things I do come from my own imagination, but sometimes there are instructions on...

Most of the things I do come from my own imagination, but sometimes there are instructions on how something should be like! For example, when I did Plantera I was told it had to be a plant that would cling on walls, so I came up with a design based on that. But Brain of Chtulhu was just "crimson...
  16. Crowno

Fortunately it was not

Fortunately it was not
  17. Crowno

"No, stop, Terraria isn't getting any new full bosses as far as we are concerned." This comment...

"No, stop, Terraria isn't getting any new full bosses as far as we are concerned." This comment aged badly
  18. Crowno

I don't even remember what that is

I don't even remember what that is
  19. Crowno

That's not talent, just keep sketching out stuff and eventually it will look good enough

That's not talent, just keep sketching out stuff and eventually it will look good enough
  20. Crowno

The original character was made by the Dungeon Defenders team. I did the Terraria version

The original character was made by the Dungeon Defenders team. I did the Terraria version
Back
Top Bottom