Search results for query: *

1. Raulzus

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

Just FYI, your Summoner's Association mod overlaps with the Boss Checklist for some reason.
  2. Raulzus

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Is there any reason why Boss Expertise doesn't work with the endgame bosses? I love using it but I need to switch to Expert if I even want the treasure bags. :/
  3. Raulzus

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Does the Reach biome always spawn in a world? I made a world with Spirit, Thorium, and Calamity but wasn't able to find it. It's a shame since I wanted to use the Death Wind weapon but one of the ingredients can only be found in the Reach biome. :(
  4. Raulzus

:red: MY LIFEEEEE [IMG]

:red: MY LIFEEEEE
  5. Raulzus

I never thought I'd top that last Snorlax catch but I did. I should enter the lottery...

I never thought I'd top that last Snorlax catch but I did. I should enter the lottery... http://imgur.com/a/7TduX
  6. Raulzus

tModLoader Vanilla Tweaks + other little tweak mods

I tried messing with the config but regardless, the Demon Heart doesn't work on normal mode.
  7. Raulzus

Here's another picture of me catching the Dragonite. It was found near the Residence Inn hotel...

Here's another picture of me catching the Dragonite. It was found near the Residence Inn hotel in Long Beach if anyone was curious.
  8. Raulzus

This catch brightened my day after accidentally trashing the 91% Charmander I hatched. :D [img]

This catch brightened my day after accidentally trashing the 91% Charmander I hatched. :D
  9. Raulzus

@devotedslacker It has 15 attack, 13 defense, and 9 hp IVs with 82% perfection. Not bad.

@devotedslacker It has 15 attack, 13 defense, and 9 hp IVs with 82% perfection. Not bad.
  10. Raulzus

I should just quit the game after this ridiculous catch. [img] [img]

I should just quit the game after this ridiculous catch.
  11. Raulzus

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Just FYI but the NPCs' party hats look rather awkward.
  12. Raulzus

tModLoader Even More Modifiers

I'd suggest changing the magic dice texture. Currently it's exactly the same as the Green Counterweight. Perhaps something like this?
  13. Raulzus

tModLoader Legend of Terraria 3

Just FYI; mobs from this mod don't show up on the tally counter when damaged.
  14. Raulzus

So...me?

So...me?
  15. Raulzus

School, my least favourite time of year. Can't wait for summer to start back up.

School, my least favourite time of year. Can't wait for summer to start back up.
  16. Raulzus

I don't get it. Can you care to elaborate?

I don't get it. Can you care to elaborate?
  17. Raulzus

Mind giving me the source for that avatar? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mind giving me the source for that avatar? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  18. Raulzus

tModLoader The Yoyo Overload Mod!

I'm using the Boss Expertise mod which makes bosses drop Treasure Bags on normal mode. Would that have something to do with it?
  19. Raulzus

tModLoader The Yoyo Overload Mod!

The bees from the Sweet Throw don't seem to get larger when Hive Pack is equipped just FYI. EDIT: Skeletron also didn't drop Bonesaw for whatever reason.
  20. Raulzus

tModLoader Even More Modifiers

One thing I noticed after installing this mod is that items' buy and sell prices are no longer color-coded. The item's rarity seems to inherit the color now. EDIT: And just a suggestion I thought of for when you use Magic Dice, perhaps make it display all of the modifiers above your head like...
Back
Top Bottom