Search results for query: *

1. Techdude594

Game Mechanics Various Quality of Life Suggestions:

Instead of just relying on the mouse, there should be an option to use the arrow keys when navigating the settings. (both in game and on the main menu) I know that some of the interface is KB friendly, I'm mainly talking about sliders, like volume and color. It would be great to fine-tune those...
  2. Techdude594

Game Mechanics Add a Slash Command for Number of Completed Fishing Quests

The angler has dialogue which tells you how many quests you have completed. Still a nice suggestion, would be useful, especially in multiplayer.
  3. Techdude594

PC Issues with thunderstorms and spawning bunnies in journey mode

The issue with thunderstorms is specific to getfixedboi/remix seeds, I can't get one to occur no matter what weather settings I use. It's either heavy rain or a sandstorm. I can't get seasonal bunnies to spawn at all in journey mode. Placing them down, natural spawns, doesn't matter they do not...
  4. Techdude594

Texture Pack hq2x and other Image filter packs

Can someone release an updated version for 1.4.4.9?
  5. Techdude594

Texture Pack High Definition version of all textures up to Terraria 1.4.4.6

Seems like there was a hotfix that resprited some items, could you update the pack to 1.4.4.9?
  6. Techdude594

PC 1.4.4.8 Crafting speed oversight?

I thought about posting this in the Journey's End balance feedback thread, I decided it would be more appropriate to post it here though. I'm not too sure where this issue belongs though. Anyways, in 1.4.4.6 the speed of splitting stacks within the inventory, and when buying items from npcs was...
  7. Techdude594

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Trimarang feels quite a lot better now, great to see a fun weapon receive some love!
  8. Techdude594

Texture Pack High Definition version of all textures up to Terraria 1.4.4.6

Glad you're back man! EDIT: There seems to be a bunch of missing tiles in this version, tiles from around ID ~70 to 100 are not filtered.
  9. Techdude594

Yeah, not saying that clentaminator and terraformer should be within the same tier, but having terraformer be post moon lord kind of limits its usefulness imo. Maybe post plantera or something?
  10. Techdude594

Regarding the new solutions and the terraformer, is there a reason why they are post moon lord? I understand these are powerful items, but by the time you are post moon lord, these items don't seem that useful anymore, since I'd imagine a lot of players move on pretty quickly after killing moon...
  11. Techdude594

Absolute legend, thank you!

Absolute legend, thank you!
  12. Techdude594

Will you ever update your pack to 1.4.4?

Will you ever update your pack to 1.4.4?
  13. Techdude594

Will you be updating your pack for 1.4.4?

Will you be updating your pack for 1.4.4?
  14. Techdude594

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

There's a beta version you can check out right now
  15. Techdude594

It's understandable, its easy to get 20% increased melee speed through other means anyways. Some of the whips were given faster use times as well so I'm sure that will help.
  16. Techdude594

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

You've been able to do that for a while, just use rainbow yoyo string in your vanity slot and it changes the color of the fishing line.
  17. Techdude594

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

Will the song list be updated to include the new track? I'm assuming its #91, right?
  18. Techdude594

The best item in the game made easier for everyone to get!
  19. Techdude594

I can't believe you guys made Waldo more common! Best update ever!
Back
Top Bottom