Search results for query: *

1. FalloutGuy645

PC Trading a dirt block for zenith

It appears as though the OP hasn’t appeared in a while… too bad so sad I missed out on this wonderful deal.
  2. FalloutGuy645

Ha… tribalism in a nutshell

Ha… tribalism in a nutshell
  3. FalloutGuy645

Game Mechanics The issue with "vanity"

@Unit One i was thinking about giving you a pm, but I think this could be appropriate for everyone in the chain to see. In the way I am perceiving the rules, it seems that constructive criticism should be discouraged for “bad” suggestions and to simply ignore it no matter what. Am I reading this...
  4. FalloutGuy645

Assuming your primary language is English, Japanese is considered to be one of the hardest...

Assuming your primary language is English, Japanese is considered to be one of the hardest languages to learn for English speakers. I wouldn’t quite dip on Duolingo yet. As for the paid language thing, it’s not expensive, and if you’re serious about learning it I’d implore you to reconsider...
  5. FalloutGuy645

You’re entitled to your own opinion, that’s ofc fine. If you think the game is better with no vanity, so be it. But could you admit that adding it would make most people upset? And surely, adding it would hurt Terraria overall because of a overwhelmingly amount of people who would disagree with...
  6. FalloutGuy645

I’ll come back with this—because I don’t remember what it’s called—but if you have a little...

I’ll come back with this—because I don’t remember what it’s called—but if you have a little extra spending money there is a really good site that helps you learn other languages. Duolingo is also solid if you haven’t used it.
  7. FalloutGuy645

Looking at single player for a second; why is this an issue? It is literally so player-friendly. If this suggestion were to ever take into place, it’ll be a very controversial decision. I gotta agree with the merit of the whole thing being a non-issue because I genuinely do not see this being an...
  8. FalloutGuy645

If that was true then how come the year is only 2024!?!?! Checkmate, atheists!

If that was true then how come the year is only 2024!?!?! Checkmate, atheists!
  9. FalloutGuy645

To what things do you say "NEVER EVER AGAIN" after you have tried them out

It’s nothing special, really. Water is better. Lol
  10. FalloutGuy645

PC I defeated The Twins but no loot?

Did you check the sky for the souls?
  11. FalloutGuy645

You grow a bigger appreciation for other beer when you have Bud Light
  12. FalloutGuy645

Bud Light beer. Some of my friends wanted me to try a sip so I did. I barely swallowed it and said “what the :red: is that?!” Nasty, nasty beer. Just drink water.
  13. FalloutGuy645

Other Game Games you'd like to see get remade

Fire Emblem Sacred Stones is one of my favorite games of all time. I would love a remake of the game. That’s my childhood right there. If there will ever be a remake, there needs to be a higher difficulty. Or the remake just needs to be harder in general…
  14. FalloutGuy645

Um actually the earth is only 30,000 years old 🤓

Um actually the earth is only 30,000 years old 🤓
  15. FalloutGuy645

💀

💀
  16. FalloutGuy645

NPCs & Enemies Zombie arm has a chance to inflict "confused" on zombies

Kind of a hot take, but swords are a little under appreciated in early game because of their somewhat ok dps and crowd control as well as ease of use (like swords are perfect against pesky bats). BUT they’re still overall weak weapons and usually melee weapons like the spear can outperform it in...
  17. FalloutGuy645

Weapons & Equip Introducing the Jumping Jane (Rocket Launcher from TF2)

There needs to be some kind of ‘pyro’ enemy that can deflect these rockets
  18. FalloutGuy645

As many as you want there to be

As many as you want there to be
  19. FalloutGuy645

NPCs & Enemies Zombie arm has a chance to inflict "confused" on zombies

I will use it if I get it on the first night for a little bit, which has happened a few times. Not a downright terrible weapon.
  20. FalloutGuy645

[ATTACH]

Back
Top Bottom