Search results for query: *

1. Jeff_The_Guide

Copyright Claim on my YT Video

I got a claim on my video with the Plantera Theme even though I was told it would not happen if it was terraria. It is this video. If this isn't the right place to put this i will move it to another place, but I really need help with this. Image of the claim below.
  2. Jeff_The_Guide

Console Dreadnautilis is a dingus.

Me and my friend have been tryig get sangueen staph for twele ours. Stil no sandwich staf. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Jeff_The_Guide

Me sad :(

I forgot to update it
  4. Jeff_The_Guide

Texture Pack No Solar Shield - Finally a way to hide the shield!

I cant use it. Im sad. I need to find a pc and a life
  5. Jeff_The_Guide

Me sad :(

Im sad. I have terraria on litterally every platform but PC and i just want to mod and i is sad
  6. Jeff_The_Guide

Hi

Hi
  7. Jeff_The_Guide

anyone know how to kill daytime eol

Heres how I did it: I used master ninja gear and prayed to god as hard as I could to not get hit. It doesnt matter which class you use, just pray that you dont get hit. I'd recommend using a ranger tho.
  8. Jeff_The_Guide

I have a question

I made a somewhat low effort video and I cant find where to put it in. Does anybody know which thread to put it on? (its just a stupid animation {sort of{not really but still}])
  9. Jeff_The_Guide

Resolved Copyright (agian)

i misspelled "again"
  10. Jeff_The_Guide

Resolved Copyright (agian)

I was making a Terraria character idea video. Since it was basically me asking for character ideas, I didn't know if it was considered "Terraria Content". Am I able to use Terraria music in that video? :indifferent:
  11. Jeff_The_Guide

Console Plantera

According to Cenx, Plantera is a girl. Now it's time for me to be a nerd and prove that WRONG! According to science, plants consist of both a female part and a male part. So Cenx is half right. I'm a nerd. :D
  12. Jeff_The_Guide

A terraria story.... a real boring one

Once upon a time there was a guy who killed the moonlord the end.
  13. Jeff_The_Guide

Resolved Copyright

Thanks!
  14. Jeff_The_Guide

Do you know when terraria 1.4 will be released on Xbox one?

Do you know when terraria 1.4 will be released on Xbox one?
  15. Jeff_The_Guide

Resolved Copyright

I was going to make a Terraria youtube video just because... but when I made a Castle Crashers video, it got a copyright claim. Will Terraria music be allowed in my video? I just don't wanna get sued. :eek::confused:
  16. Jeff_The_Guide

Thanks! :D

Thanks! :D
  17. Jeff_The_Guide

Nurse... just... WHY?!

This is my first post. I had a question for the nurse... WHY ARE YOU SO FREAKING RUDE ALL OF DA TIME?! IT MAKES MEH SAD! ;(
Back
Top Bottom