Search results for query: *

1. A

Items Something to summon the pillars to specific places in the world. Like "Seal Beacons" or something

becuase if they do, thats the enemies of all four at once... have fun with that.
  2. A

Game Mechanics Let Beating the Pumpkin/Frost Moon Give You Three Days of Its Respective Seasonal Event Instead of One

lol 6 minutes isnt really a bump. Probably not even needed. Anyways sure why not. I see no reason not to change this.
  3. A

Weapons & Equip Infinity glove

yea I agree with the remotely related part. A hand and a boot accessory? No
  4. A

Other - Terraria x Powerpuff Girls - CCI -

We seem to have strayed from the topic. Point being, I saw powerpuff girls and immediately knew I dont support this. I do not want weird crossovers like that. Again, they should at least be fairly similar, and actually games.
  5. A

kids show/girls show. Same thing. I personally would not support this and hope they dont add any crossovers to it. You're welcome to disagree. If we are going to do a crossover, I would prefer its a similar game, not a random show.
  6. A

Portfolio/Multi-Topic My take on the thrower class

I would actually like to see the thrower as a fully fleshed out class in Terraria, even if it may not be as easy and free as some of the others. Easier is not always better, perhaps this class could embody that principle. First, all the weapons that currently are/feel like they are "thrown"...
  7. A

Simply the idea of referencing a kids show like that though, I would not want this at all.
  8. A

Im fine with that becuase its a funny meme. And its just a shark pet with that tooltip, not the song or anything.
  9. A

Weapons & Equip Please add a pen

You can literally buy it in celebrationMK10 worlds
  10. A

Correct Yes. Exactly. Then why not just add these items and leave the kids show out of it?
  11. A

Please no. We dont need a kids show in this otherwise amazing game
  12. A

Portfolio/Multi-Topic After 1000s of hours, I thought I'd finally make a list of things I'd like to see added to Terraria!

By that logic, mage is bad because it has a resource that must be managed or else it runs out (though it does regenerate) and ranger which also has a resource that does not regenerate. the desire to have a "thrower" class is obviously contingent on the devs fully fleshing it out. This would...
  13. A

Portfolio/Multi-Topic After 1000s of hours, I thought I'd finally make a list of things I'd like to see added to Terraria!

The other two posts in question since you dont seem to mind Big Fungus (mushroom boss) Blowtorch (preHM flamethrower)
  14. A

Weapons & Equip Please add a pen

The pen does not have autofire but does 30 damage per hit, slow speed (same range) "The pen is mightier than the zenith"
  15. A

Items Blowtorch (preHM flamethrower)

The Blowtorch would be a PreHM flamethrower with slightly shorter range and damage, but gives the player an actual use for all that gel you've undoubtedly been hoarding. Sold by the mechanic. This item also would give the devs another opportunity to have each gel type do something unique when...
  16. A

Not to advertise here but I think you might like these (if you dont want them here lmk and I can delete them ig) For fishing progression: More Fishing Rod Concepts More Fishing Bait Concepts For summoner stuff: My Summoner Ideas For more explosives: More Explosives Progression But for...
  17. A

Weapons & Equip Transfusion station.

Not sure if its been mentioned yet, but there was a precious post on this: Bring cool but low damage weapons to late game with new Martian NPC function (not mine) and we kept running into the aforementioned issues of putting the high base damage of a weapon normally balanced by a slow sleep on a...
  18. A

Weapons & Equip Grappling hook stats

YES please. I tried to make a texture pack to do this but it only works on the ones that have tooltips.. so this would be so helpful
  19. A

Items Supersonic Arrows

I would like to suggest Supersonic Arrows, aka high velocity arrows. I dont know what stats would be fair but it would be fairly useful with early game bows that dont convert the arrows to some other projectile. I had this idea a LONG time ago but I dont think Ive gotten around to posting it...
  20. A

Realistic 2D vision mod? (search)

i actually already reposted the thread there but then people started replying to this one :happy:
Back
Top Bottom