Search results for query: *

1. nachomc1473

Xbox 360 Teal mushrooms

The "Teal Mushroom" is the one that you need to make the teal dye.
  2. nachomc1473

ULTIMATE money/bait farm (200+ platinum per day and loads of bait) [PLEASE READ]

What do you mean? You can take snapshots with the camera in terraria (F1) Or use other tools, like gyazo.
  3. nachomc1473

ULTIMATE money/bait farm (200+ platinum per day and loads of bait) [PLEASE READ]

Bunny sells for 7 silver and 50 copper now, and bunny sells for 5 silver.
  4. nachomc1473

Goldfish produces more money than bunny, but you can add bunny statues to the farm too.
  5. nachomc1473

Because the regular bug net isn't big enough. That's why you need the golden bug net.
  6. nachomc1473

PC Best World Generation?

Corruption on only one side, and in that side there is no jungle, amazing.
  7. nachomc1473

Renewable blocks

I forgot snow blocks. A monster from Frost Legion shoots snowballs and those turn onto snow when they hit a block.
  8. nachomc1473

Renewable blocks

Cactus, bombs, cursed flames, ichor, gel, fallen stars, ectoplasm, lens, rotten chunks. I know most of them aren't blocks, but who cares :s
  9. nachomc1473

How to defeat moon lord! (No Cheese)

Is this for expert mode?
  10. nachomc1473

Don't worry, i can (most of the times) read english. Thanks for the feedback :D
  11. nachomc1473

Gold fish Statues are OP. I love it.

Can you take a snapshot of you house? It looks awesome.
  12. nachomc1473

It's not infinite, but it still works.
  13. nachomc1473

1.3 on PC Version EDIT: i got ninja'd D:
  14. nachomc1473

..... thanks you .... ULTRA MEGA FARM COMING
  15. nachomc1473

BIRDS SELL FOR 5 SILVER? WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME ;-;
  16. nachomc1473

PC My game is crashed and I lost all my stuff - Mi juego se rompio y perdi todas mis cosas

Creo que no podras recuperarlo, lamentablemente. Te recomendaria conseguir todo lo que tenias con un editor de inventario o un mapa que tenga todos los objetos :)
  17. nachomc1473

NPCs & Enemies Add a progress bar to lunar event

Yes, i think it's 100 monsters to break the shield, so once it reaches 100 monsters, it will say "SHIELD BROKEN" or something else
  18. nachomc1473

Easy method to get Hallow, and remove Corrupt!

Clentaminator is worth 2 platinum, not 1
  19. nachomc1473

Other Stop the nerfs pls.

"Final Boss" it's the FINAL boss you will fight, of course it will be hard as f*ck.
Back
Top Bottom