Search results for query: *

1. squishy_biscuit

Thanks. Sorry to be a nuisance.

Thanks. Sorry to be a nuisance.
  2. squishy_biscuit

Could you delete this old thread I made? Locking would be well, okay too, I guess...

Could you delete this old thread I made? Locking would be well, okay too, I guess. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tech-mod.52808/#post-1159466
  3. squishy_biscuit

Back. Deleting previous mod.

Back. Deleting previous mod.
  4. squishy_biscuit

Thanks!

Thanks!
  5. squishy_biscuit

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

I don't exactly know where to post this, but, you see, with the Tremor Remastered. When you added the hunger bar when I use the "Disable Hunger Bad" or something like that item, when I run out of food on my non-existent hunger bar, it spawns a "trillion" gravestones everywhere. I do not know if...
  6. squishy_biscuit

tModLoader Tech Mod

Nah, you see with all the school work, tests blah blah blah, I haven't been able to work on it much. More content is coming, and thanks to my buddy: D3athzone, we're (pretty much him) respriting the mod.
  7. squishy_biscuit

Okay, see you! (For Now I Guess?)

Okay, see you! (For Now I Guess?)
  8. squishy_biscuit

Tired

Tired
  9. squishy_biscuit

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Anyone here know to make your custom worm-type enemy spawn? Naturally. I tried this: { return spawnInfo.spawnTileY < Main.rockLayer && !Main.dayTime ? 0.01f : 0.01f; } It doesn't work. If anyone would be able to help, I would be grateful. There probably...
  10. squishy_biscuit

tModLoader Tech Mod

I'm guessing the shading? Yeah, I'm not that good, but, I will stick with it.
  11. squishy_biscuit

tModLoader Tech Mod

So, you enjoy it? That means a lot to a beginner like me.
  12. squishy_biscuit

tModLoader Tech Mod

My mod isn't up to current date?
  13. squishy_biscuit

Let's say you have a custom tree, and you to have to put a minimum power requirement on that tree, how would you? I tried minPick = 60; and minAxe = 60; but neither work.
  14. squishy_biscuit

tModLoader Tech Mod

Le tromp du Jawa, it's so far only for tModLoader Version 0.9.0.2, as I would rather not go back in time, and code for the earlier versions of the tModLoader, this may sound rude, but if you want to get the mod, I would suggest updating.
  15. squishy_biscuit

tModLoader Tech Mod

Tech Mod - Elemental Metals This is a mod that adds one or more Bosses, Villagers, Items, Armor, Ore, and a Biome. Please tell me if anything feels O.P. or unbalanced. Details If you have any ideas, please let me know. For tModLoader update version 0.9.0.2 Creators squishy_biscuit...
  16. squishy_biscuit

I don't know.
  17. squishy_biscuit

Who wants to be an awesome person, and help me figure out my error when trying to publish my Tech Mod, it is small, so size is not the error. I believe the error could be the custom music I added in before attempting to publish. Here's the error: The operation has timed out at...
  18. squishy_biscuit

Did you use tModLoader before, and it worked? If so, and you downloaded mods, you may want to go to (in your file explorer) This PC/Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Mods and move all those to another file temporarily.
  19. squishy_biscuit

Oh, the file size is: 4.67 MB.
  20. squishy_biscuit

Hm, I have no idea, have you used it before, (And It Worked) and you got a butt-load of mods? If so, reply.
Back
Top Bottom