Search results for query: *

1. towerator

Story Revengeance, a Terraria:Calamity adventure by Towerator

Don't worry, and notice the "had". I finally know how to do this. And yes, the sentence "The desert sands stirred" will be in it, count on this or I'm not a Terraria:calamity fan! P.S. I also tried Death Mode... apparently I enjoy going through hell.
  2. towerator

Don't worry about the lack of updates, I'm currently on holidays. Also, I had no idea on how to introduce the desert scourge.
  3. towerator

Speaking of which. Chapter 5 is on the way, but I'm still wondering on how to introduce the...

Speaking of which. Chapter 5 is on the way, but I'm still wondering on how to introduce the Desert Scourge (how can the hero know about how to summon it). Any idea?
  4. towerator

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Yes, Providence has an armor-piercing attack that's literally a negative heal.
  5. towerator

Actually, this is supposed to be an event even before Amidas.
  6. towerator

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I like your Signus and Brimstone suggestion, they fit the lore well. The take for which I was going for Yharim is "Affably evil", what do you think?
  7. towerator

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I have a small question for you guys: what's your headcanon about the personality of the main bosses? It's actually because I'm wondering how I could write them. While I have my idea for the DoG and Cal, I would like to know what you think for the rest, and I will take note if I see something I...
  8. towerator

Well, this one took a bit longer than expected. I'm probably going to keep updating these by groups of 3. It's easier to update them and to follow the thread that way.
  9. towerator

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Do you have any weapon suggestion for Rev!Skeletron Prime? Or should I keep my darklight(?) sword?
  10. towerator

tModLoader Calamity Mod

My take! Cryogen => Chillboi Yharon => YOLO Providence => Meet hot waifus in your local SOLAR SYSTEM today!
  11. towerator

tModLoader Calamity Mod

If that's not an april's fool I don't know what it is.
  12. towerator

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I guess I'm gonna teach the controversy™ and say it: actually, I think the new sprite looks cuter. With the old sprite, it kinda looked like its skin was "molten", and I've seen a fanart in which it was the case. With the new sprite, it does have feathers, and is the weird little...
  13. towerator

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hmm... so apparently the Yharim fight is confirmed to be a thing? Given SC herself says he is unbeatable, he had better not be an easy ride... He had better be "Even Leviathan ragequits" in term of difficulty.
  14. towerator

tModLoader Calamity Mod

If you don't use both, I'd say cthulhu scarf. You'll practically need it for the entirety of the playthrough. My take on Brutal, Stained Calamity (SC's theme): Just like Raw, Unfiltered Calamity, it's a series of remixed leitmotivs, but instead of using DS/Crab/HM/Perf/SG/Cryoboi/BsE it uses...
  15. towerator

Thanks! If you have any suggestion of what to do with the story, don't hesitate to tell me! I...

Thanks! If you have any suggestion of what to do with the story, don't hesitate to tell me! I already have some ideas for some of the big fights.
  16. towerator

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Or maybe it's a meta-prank, and the prank is that there's no prank Or maybe it's a meta-meta prank, and the prank is that there's a prank, Or maybe it's a meta-meta-meta...*explodes*
  17. towerator

tModLoader Calamity Mod

As promised... https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/revengeance-a-terraria-calamity-adventure-by-towerator.68127/ Chapter 3 is posted on it, by the way. Boss battles are really fun to write.
  18. towerator

Hello, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to my thread about my new fanfiction about Terraria: Calamity! It is going to be a pseudo-"playthrough" of the mod, hopefully up to the end. As English isn't my native language, being French (the audience gasps), feedback would be very appreciated...
  19. towerator

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Not yet, but remember. We're on a marvelous place called The Internet. I've seen none of this stuff, this means that according to rule 35 it's currently being made.
  20. towerator

tModLoader Calamity Mod

If she really lives in the core of the Sun, Providence is "Just being here gives you a lethal dose of radiation within 10^-12 seconds" kind of hot. ... Now I imagine Provi, Cala, the brimstone waifu and the siren in a reality TV show. It's somewhere between fun and disturbing. Complete with...
Back
Top Bottom