Search results for query: *

1. Electroman102

Other Some small suggestions and a larger, more vague one

Those can spawn naturally in artificial biomes Some walls, various dungeon brick stuff from brick you didn’t generate with, sometimes not all of the paintings will generate, Purple or Red Solution, etc.
  2. Electroman102

Other Some small suggestions and a larger, more vague one

With 1.4.5.0 being close (or so I’ve heard), I’d like to put out some small suggestions I have, before it is too late: 1. Add cans of worms and herb bags to wooden crate loot 2. Gray Solution- Spreads ash and hellstone 3. Add some way for dungeon brick to be renewable. Shimmer seems like it...
  3. Electroman102

Hardmode Items in Pre-Hardmode

Will add those in the next update
  4. Electroman102

Well, first version is up

Well, first version is up
  5. Electroman102

Hardmode Items in Pre-Hardmode

Some time ago, I researched what so-called Hardmode items are obtainable Pre-Hardmode, and was rather surprised by how much you could get. Note that this will be updated as I receive new information. Without any more delay… Part 1: Pre-1.3 Mobile Three items are available from the Underworld...
  6. Electroman102

I appreciate the like, but I would also like an opinion

I appreciate the like, but I would also like an opinion
  7. Electroman102

The Last Post Wins!

Wanted to make three new threads- one about collecting every item, one about hardmode items you can (theoretically) get pre-hardmode, and one about organized PvP (with some rules that I made). Which should I post first?
  8. Electroman102

Wanted to make three new threads- one about collecting every item, one about hardmode items you...

Wanted to make three new threads- one about collecting every item, one about hardmode items you can (theoretically) get pre-hardmode, and one about organized PvP (with some rules that I made). Which should I post first?
  9. Electroman102

Console Been A Few Years Since I Played, Wanna Change Up How I Play.

Ditch beating Moon Lord and try to collect all of something, instead. I’ve tried/thought of Music Boxes, Food/Drink, Pets, Mounts, Buffs and Debuffs, and more
  10. Electroman102

The reasons people fight king slime:

The pet and relic, if you really want it
  11. Electroman102

I see I’m not the only person that has used that

I see I’m not the only person that has used that
  12. Electroman102

How are people finding my profile so fast? I wasn’t exactly popular when I was more active

How are people finding my profile so fast? I wasn’t exactly popular when I was more active
  13. Electroman102

Pushing the Limits of Terraria - Minimum Items

Well, I have returned long enough to post this bundle of garbage. The restriction of the day is “Minimum Items”, and I think I have an answer: Terraria can be beaten, with a fresh character, with a fresh world, with no major glitches, and with only two items. Not two unique items, not two stacks...
  14. Electroman102

:red: that was fast, where did you come from?

:red: that was fast, where did you come from?
  15. Electroman102

I’m back for… actually, I don’t have a good reason.

I’m back for… actually, I don’t have a good reason.
  16. Electroman102

It has been interesting. How about you?

It has been interesting. How about you?
  17. Electroman102

I’m back, neat

I’m back, neat
  18. Electroman102

Okay

Okay
  19. Electroman102

The Last Post Wins!

I noticed