Search results for query: *

1. Catman8274

Try to describe the user above you.

Someone who's really enjoying whatever they're drinking.
  2. Catman8274

Ban the user above you!

Banned for clearly hitting the "Post Reply" button FAR too early.
  3. Catman8274

Ban the user above you!

Banned because fair enough.
  4. Catman8274

Ban the user above you!

Okay, you know what? All 3 of you people above me are banned for causing immense amounts of confusion.
  5. Catman8274

Ban the user above you!

Banned because why're you looking at me like that?
  6. Catman8274

Ban the user above you!

Banned for being up at 3 AM. You should really get some sleep.
  7. Catman8274

Defend Yourself!

Says the one not specifying what I am supposedly unspecifying. ...Dear God, I just said that. I accuse NP making me say things I can hardly believe I just said. ...Dear God, I just said that, too.
  8. Catman8274

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Gotta love it when the world gen's visibly drunk. Edit: Or how about the meteor that hit and broke a shadow orb, summoning Eater on me?
  9. Catman8274

Defend Yourself!

On the contrary, I have very LONG hair and am the proud sporter of a ponytail. I accuse NP of having something against ponytails.
  10. Catman8274

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

THE JUNGLE IS SAVED!
  11. Catman8274

Defend Yourself!

Utterly absurd, this accusation. I mean, exactly what manner of fool do you suppose me to be? The idea that I would participate in something like that is simply asinine. I accuse NP of thinking the word "asinine" means something dirty.
  12. Catman8274

Best Multiplayer Moments!

OH LAWD SHE COMIN' So. New Expert Mode playthrough with two other people. We're refighting Queen Bee to get more gear (After all three of us had gotten a Bee Gun from treasure bags. Thankfully, I'm playing mage this time. So it wasn't entirely useless!). It goes poorly, and all three of us end...
  13. Catman8274

Look to your right and look at the first item you see, now you have to fight Duke Fishron with it.

Well... At least we can no longer say we've got everything but the kitchen sink here.
  14. Catman8274

Kill the person above you.

@Snapshotwarlock tested the patience of a feline. Turns out, it was very short.
  15. Catman8274

Try to describe the user above you.

Incredibly observant
  16. Catman8274

Ban the user above you!

Banned for making the Dryad cry.
  17. Catman8274

Best Multiplayer Moments!

...suggesting to Scar the he kill me and take it off me (when we're not playing mediumcore). My response to this: "You're certainly welcome to try." *enables PvP* You could probably guess about how quickly that fight ended and who won. I don't think I've ever seen anyone die that fast. Not even...
Back
Top Bottom